NorthWest Drift Association

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meadespeed
    We will have the specifics very soon but I wil say that this is HUGE. It's about legitamizing our sport. I also would like to invite everybody to post your contact info Name, Phone, Email, Location, Car and anything else. We are using all this info to help set-up a forum and we need gather as many drifters in the NW as posssible.

I will be PM'n people to lettem know what exactly we have in mind

We do need some cars and drivers for the Video Shoot.
    can i get in on this ....i drive a s13 sr20det powered with r32 vlsd and i think my motor has internal parts?????????????????

Comment

Holie crap internal parts.

Comment

uhm...yeah...Id really like to see what this SAC kid can do...ive invited him to come out drifting with some of us...but never answered pms or anything...so...yeah...DORIFTO!

Comment

who are we talkin about meatbox?

Comment

posted in the wrong forum post LOLOL

Comment

Detained.

I was in Jail. Did you have fun at RainDay?

Comment

Jail? What did you do?

Comment

95 or so in a 35.

I evaded fer a bit but he got close enough to get my plate and they wouldda showed up to my house eventually so I said fVckit and pulled over.

I was so close.

Who wants to buy some rolling chassis?

I got a coupe and a hatch fer sale. Cheap as FvCk.

Both are 4AC'z

Comment

NW drifters!

Hey guys, Im very Interested in Joining, (even if I can only participate every now and then), I live on Oregon coast, about 5 hrs from Portland. I'm only 17, so yeah, Im a newbie, but I have an 85' SR5 hatchback, and an 86' N/A FC RX-7. Contact my e-mail if your interested in another member. Its Mazdarx_7drifter@yahoo.com.
                    +
                    +I mite be able 2 come up to WA for the June 5th event, but I only get paid on the 5th of each month, and this month's is goin into payin off my corolla. So I mite be a stocker rocker! LOL

Comment

i've been practicing alot but as of now i am not cause i am working at a shop in aloha....hopefully i will have time to do more.. i've been talking to wes at race dezin alot and i am thinking bout doing my rb swap soon ...i want to form a crew basic on 240sx/silvia...i have three people that are interested but know little bout drifting.........................i am trying to practice with them together as a group......................i hope i can find more 240 buddies that i can learn or teach from.....

Comment

Originally posted by usTougedRifteR
                        i've been practicing alot but as of now i am not cause i am working at a shop in aloha....hopefully i will have time to do more.. i've been talking to wes at race dezin alot and i am thinking bout doing my rb swap soon ...i want to form a crew basic on 240sx/silvia...i have three people that are interested but know little bout drifting.........................i am trying to practice with them together as a group......................i hope i can find more 240 buddies that i can learn or teach from.....
                        RB swap? Why would you want to do that, I thought you already have a SR20? If I were you I would stick with the SR and start building that and put a real LSD and some suspension on your car if you want to really get good. Think more about how you can stiffen your chassis and gain better responce from both the suspension and the motor. This will help greatly with your learning and teaching. Buying and RB is a waste of money. My opinion!

Comment

kids these days....

Comment

Thanx 4 tha e-mail, I replied, so let me know wats up? I'm very interested, so write me back. Thanx.

Comment

hmmmm....DORIFTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X