Miami Drift Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drift Events

So far not one is interested, anyways ,I heard about it from the guys at the 240sxforum.
    On the 21st of Feb at 8:00AM Registration starts at St Petersburg College Campus on Tampa Bay.
    Registration ends at 10:00AM with max of 40 entries.
    Espectators $5.
    The event will be held on that day.
    Ok

Comment

ill get at least 5 ppl to go you give me all the info that you can either on here or email and ill get them there, also i was wondering if i could payu you and you let me drive ur car for a while while im there ( with you in it of course) let me kno9w how things are going
      sucks not having a car

peace

Comment

Hey guys, check out the other thread in this forum that We put up.

We're finally bringing drifting to florida, show your support!!!!!!!!

Comment

So far

Come on guys so far only 5 guys are willing to pay registration fee, send me your names and such.
          Ok here are the facts

Location:Hialeah Speedway(On Palmetto and Okechobee)If you need instructions on how to get there LMK

Date:Not set yet, as I have yet to see that at least 35 guys are willing to pay.Send me all the info (aka name, and email) of the drivers you could get.

Form of payment:By paypal $50 or at the entrance(if enough spots are left). PS. Do not make any form of payment yet to my paypal until I set the date of the event.

Thanx

Comment

maybe they are coming to dday?

Comment

Working...
            X