Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is a place in garland tx, they are called Overstock Equipment or something like that, they send out flyers to shops every now and then. I will see if I can find an old flyer.
    my Snap-on guy had one on his truck once, it was used, not snap-on brand, but he only wanted $600 for it.
    if not there is always Ebay, I Know they have new ones for $1500

Comment

so you bought it fo r800....but he only wanted 600....thats what i figured.

Comment

I really do not have a use for one, so no I did not buy the one at the store, nor did I buy the one on the snap on truck. (two different machines in two different places)
        so you can figure $800-1500 for a new tire machine, $300 for the compressor, adjust for logistics, and shoot for $2000 total. That's a very reasonable number.

Comment

To clarify! I never called BS, because im not a know it all *Censored**Censored**Censored* hole. I simply asked where he found one for such a good deal. Mike must still be sore about being beating by your car at DSO or something.

Comment

Originally posted by TIREKILLER
            Mike must still be sore about being beating by your car at DSO or something.

huh?

i called bs because while shopping for tire machines i didnt find anythign below $3k new, and the used ones were even 1500, you can get a broken one that needs a new caliper or something for <1000.

and before you start to try to tell everyone what an "asshole" and "theif , liar, child molester, terrorist" or whatever stories you came up with after smoking your weed and crap last night remember

Originally posted by tirekiller
            i will never speak of this *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* again
            notice that you admitted what you say about me is *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored*, and you said you werent gonna speak of it again.

now whos going to mineral wells is what this thread is about.
            Last edited by Mike Peters; 09-09-2005, 10:00 AM.

Comment

ALI - first of all, you no longer come to mineral wells events, so i'm going to ignore you. : ) ( hi though! )

TIRE MACHINE rx7 guy - cool idea, no one pays the guys to chase cones, they just get in for free. i would chip in for a tire changing machine just so it would be at events, but i still probably wouldn't use it unless it was in my shop at home. i suck in the heat during the summer and feel crappy, so i do as little physical labor at actual drift events as possible. i would rather be completely prepared so i'm never out of tires. and i would like to appoligize to you if i come off as a jerk in my posts, i just reread what was going on because i have a bad memory, and i post kinda rough. if you know me, i'm very easy going, but make fun of everyone constantly.

TIREKILLER, casey - of course you need a freaking tire mounter, you go through a crap load of tires! most of us don't through nearly as many! you mount them at work though don't you? would a tire machine save you any time or money? i don't have your cell # by the way. mine is 210.269.4071 by the way. don't forget about the lousiana event coming up on the 25th of this month. you too mike.

MIKE - mike in casey in one thread not fighting! neato! yall are so silly. japanese guy on fd tv says "bubba drift, slow drift" lol. thats pretty funny that those words make up 50% of his english vocabulary. its ok, we know your not slow mike : )
              Last edited by aaronlosey; 09-09-2005, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aaronlosey
                MIKE - mike in casey in one thread not fighting! neato! yall are so silly. japanese guy on fd tv says "bubba drift, slow drift" lol. thats pretty funny that those words make up 50% of his english vocabulary. its ok, we know your not slow mike : )
                that was g a y, you watch the footage and the gap never closed up on his part, but im slow. i just dont get it.

im working on coming to this event, i need to

1) find a car i can drive up there and drift

2) get my stuff together

will 8 brand new tires be enough for a stockish ka for the rear?
                Last edited by Mike Peters; 09-09-2005, 10:19 AM.

Comment

I will be there at texas drift on the 2nd. probably just bring one car (FC) on my little trailer.

there are brand new tire machine for 1500 on ebay right now

I have heard rumors about there being a drift event at MSR sometime this fall, anyone else know anything more about this?

Comment

that would probably be dirka dirka ali jihad's department.

Comment

I am (sort of) working with small group of people to get some things started at MSR in the near future. Plans are still very tentative and just talk at this point. Nothing has materialized just yet, but from what I gather it's looking good to make it happen.... Sorry for being so vauge!

Anybody wanna come drift Hallet with me on the 17th & 18th this month? There's actually a corner named "the b1tch" at this track....totally awsome.

Comment

i wish i had money to go to halett

Comment

I might be interested in going up to hallet, can you get me more details??
                          Last edited by Hollywood; 09-09-2005, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Mike! I meant that you are *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* and that if you werent aproved that i wouldnt have to talk about your *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* anymore.

Your not very thourough are you mike. http://eagleequip.com/Merchant2/merc...roduct_Count=0

http://www.pacetools.com/alltc.php?k_id=40473

Yes Aaron I mount em myself at work so its already free, but i would like to be able to help out all the people at the events who need tires changed (like Josh with the 944) pluss if i didnt have to budget my mounted tires I could go through em even quicker (espescially since im not allowed to blow em up anymore). Im at EVERY event so there would be no one bitching about a tire guy not showing up.

Comment

Originally posted by TIREKILLER
                              Mike! I meant that you are *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* and that if you werent aproved that i wouldnt have to talk about your *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* anymore.

what?

Mike! I meant that you are _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ and that if you werent apProved that i wouldnt have to talk about your _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ anymore?

did you mean b u l l s h i t? because IIRC (and i do) YOU were the one starting all the b u l l s h i t , not to mention 1/2 your posts on ziptied are completely random mikespeed bashing for no reason whatsoever. you also made this post in reference to FOUR pages of bs you were able to argue about with people asking wtf your problem was, and you finally admitting that you hate me (and no real reason behind it) and that if they deleted all the crap you said youd never speak of it again.

anywyas, again, back on topic. (if casey can refrain from anti-mikespeed crap for 2 posts) whos going to mineral wells, and more details on the halett thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X