New Texas Drift 10/2 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Texas Drift 10/2 Thread

I dont know why the other thread was closed, probably a hacker or something. I was expecting some good information about the texas drift event, and a posible hallet drifting event nex weekend.

Last event of the year! Find your drift motion for life!

Next event October 2, 2005

at Mineral Wells Airpark

Registration will open at 8:45 AM

Driver's meeting at 9:30 AM

Drifting begins at 10:00 AM

Instructors will be available in the morning for those new to Drifting

IF YOU NEED TIRES FOR THE EVENT CONTACT

Rob Castro with Auto Care Clinic has also agreed that if you contact him in advance about your tire needs, he can bring those to the event as well. Contact him today at 469-855-3091

Rob will have the equipment to

change and balance your tires onsite

$7.00 for a tire change

$10.00 with balancing

contact Deanna Lewis for info:

info@texasdrift.com

817-243-2286

www.texasdrift.com

Comment

where is the hallet event? i'm always up for more events. see you at the mineral wells event next weekend.

Comment

the hallet event was last weekend

Comment

event was great

awesome to see kato onevia and his hawt freinds....

need to get my s13 workign so i dont have to drift my bone stock dailydriver s14 anymore, stock ka=floor it whole time lol.

hollywood i dont recall seeing you out there though?

Comment

I was down at Motor Sport Ranch on saturday, just could not get every thing together in time to make it to texas drift. By the way they have scheduled a drift day out at MSR in november.
            also on that Hallet thing, its only 2500 to rent the track out on a weekend, so if anyone wants to get something going up there I would be down.

Comment

event was horrible...

Comment

what was so bad about it?

Comment

i was joking...

this was possibly one of teh best events evar...

the first turn.. taking it at close to the top of 3rd gear was awesome.. people were badass.. and the weather was great...

what more could you ask for?

Comment

more sausage.

Comment

ibidreamofmanuel

Comment

oh yeah, next time ay you dallas guys see "rob from autocare clinic" tell him thanks a ton for not showing up, most of us ran out of tires and walmart was well understaffed, tell him we appreciate drivign from houston, and having our days cut extremely short as we ran out of mounted tires and had noplace to mount them.

Comment

Ill be sure to tell him, and when hes ready to beat your *Censored**Censored**Censored* like a red headed stepchild i will be there to help. Crybaby

Comment

your one to call someone a crybaby mr. whine in about the massive conspiracy behind mikespeed doing well at events. he took a job and didnt show up , he can take *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* for that, welcome to accountability, wait you woudlnt know anythign about taht.

ps:looking forward to louisiana doing tandem with you, that is if you can make it past the 1st round

pps: you totally schooled me last weekend, you were totally on my door while you were gripping/understeering and i was drifting, thanks for almost understeering into my dailydriver tryign to prove a point you couldnt prove at any other event, i reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllly look forward to tandem in louisiana, please make it past the 1st round
                            Last edited by Mike Peters; 10-04-2005, 03:16 PM.

Comment

sounds like they could do a better job of organizing these things, find a more reliable tire guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X