ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grind 101 Event- HOUSTON TEXAS - October 30th!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Peters

didnt these awesome guys get arrested for holding a "drift event" with san antonio police as spectators?

im game, i dont know what ameen wants to do though, honestly i kinda want wade on my team since i play with him more than ameen :sorry:

also fwiw, my track plans wont be too freindly for this on the idea of a stock ka vs sr/Z, maybe we shoudl get 4 v6 mustangs and weld the diffs?

who's the conehead on the left? hahah j/k mike

if i can afford tires by then... ill drive down from indiana

Comment

i hope you arent thinking thast me, i have an interesting style of clothes, but wearing black ...........wahtever the hell those are with white socks that go that high adn that *Censored**Censored**Censored* beaner thing with a t shirt and shorts isnt mystyle, (except that time i lost my hat before drift showoff)

are you really driving down from indiana?

north carolina, arizona, we got people from all over coming to this. :crazeeeeeeeee:

Comment

yeah, the one on the left isn't mike. he is the one in the middle.

Comment

sweet now i got a 350Z!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters
            i hope you arent thinking thast me, i have an interesting style of clothes, but wearing black ...........wahtever the hell those are with white socks that go that high adn that *Censored**Censored**Censored* beaner thing with a t shirt and shorts isnt mystyle, (except that time i lost my hat before drift showoff)

are you really driving down from indiana?

north carolina, arizona, we got people from all over coming to this. :crazeeeeeeeee:
            lmao.... are you fi_ickn with me? or is that really not you?

anyhoo....yea i wanna come down... sounds like a lot of seat time.. i wanna get most of my drifting aggression out of me so i dont street drift into trees anymore....

Comment

i've never worn anythign liek that in my life, and ive never been confused enough to wear a ski beanie with capri pants and never wear all black. hes tall and skinny, thats where the similarities end, seriously, wow, and wow.

not to mention my eyes suck with light sensitivety so im hardly ever caught outside without sunglasses on.

Comment

mike has a better sense of taste then wearing that?
                but then again you gotta be OG to sport the pig glasses
                ahah maybe we'll get bored and pay walmart a visit
                and watch Mike steal a shopping cart again
                and try to bring it back to GGP

Comment

that requires me walking all the way over there again though.

Comment

Whoa, whoa, is this at Texas Drift or DailyDrifter? We're planning to have team competitions for 2006 but all cars drifting in a team will need a 4 point and side bars. We won't allow the team competition until 06 to give everyone a chance to prep. Sorry guys but, we do have to keep it safe as fun as it sounds.

We'll update the site with this info after or event this weekend we'll post all the rules and what events we will allow team competitions.

Don't want people flying down expecting something thats not gonna happen.

Alex

Comment

Working...
                    X