results from san diego?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motdyn-Ls1fd
    ... but this is the only series that is bringing national media attention, and coverage to our sport.
    for now

this year is going to be a very different year than the past 2 were...

Comment

I agree, and i personally feel that fd is too exensive for me at the moment as well. but if i had mega money, or a full sponsor then id love to be in fd the whole season. Anyways, i cant wait for this season to happen for our local events, should be alot of fun.

Comment

Fully Licensed Drivers:

1. Stephane Verdier, S13
        2. Bill Sherman, S13
        3. Hiromi Kajikuma, AE86

Provisional (3 Event) Licensed Drivers :
        4. Bryan Rogers, S14 (me)
        5. Martin Harjani, AE86
        6. Henry Shelly, FC3S
        7. Kyle Mohan, S13

That should be really close to the order points wise for the qualifier. I know the pre-qualifier I had one of the fastest entries at 62mph and I believe qualified 1st. Then I took it easy later in the night had clean runs but they werent crazy on the wall like my prequalifier runs. Judges and everyone else were telling me to take it easy I guess I took it too easy but I am really excited to get my Provisional cant wait till long beach! (just need to get some sponsors now ) Oh yeah and proof that the ka can still rock it with enough speed. The track was awesome! Sorry to all that hit the wall it was def. not very forgiving.
        Bryan

Edit: Scores between 5-7 were super close like 3-4 points seperating all of them. Everyone that came out really put on a great show so many good drivers and so many good runs. It was a great display for the spectators at HIN.

Comment

those wondering about course layout this is a video from practice. Sorry its not more zoomed and sorry I dont have better video it was all I got the camera got left on so I dont have any more video and this is not edited straight off the camera. Def not my best runs I was first one out and you can see the course was still wet.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kbIcT7z5lg

Comment

looks almost identical to the houston feeder series course. it was event wet again : )

congrats to everyone who got their license.

oh, and i got repremanded for saying "fd is lame". here is my public apology : )
            Last edited by aaronlosey; 03-20-2006, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aaronlosey
              looks almost identical to the houston feeder series course. it was event wet again : )

congrats to everyone who got their license.
              Yeah thats what I thought also. Btw it was dry all day, track was dry before my 5 practice laps were up. And stayed clear till the last 2 guys and started to rain on them

Comment

Woody you got your provisional Thats tight. I guess I'll see you at long beach.

Comment

Originally posted by hillkill
                  Woody you got your provisional Thats tight. I guess I'll see you at long beach.
                  Yeah I will be there currently working with cooper tires so it should be a good season. Long beach will be crazy!

Comment

Working...
                  X