No announcement yet.

Trilogy Drift Event Oct. 20-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be lying if I said I wasnt a little happy and appreciated the fact that A. There will still be drifting. and B. the original fee still transfers over for track time on Sat.

BUT...

If you are going to attempt to throw an event where you are offering money, 3 days of activity and to top it off start it on a day where some of us had to weasel our way out of work to attend...DO NOT and I emphasize the DO NOT, make the only way we find out through either the drift circuit website or through this message board...I still have not received an email. I think its a little amatuer...(I thought the only amatuers were suppose to be the drivers?).

I even called at around 10am this morning and made it a point to tell whoever it was that I talked to to send out emails. I seriously apologize for sounding like a d!ck if I do, it's just that I've had the chance to work on really huge drift events and sh!t like this can always be done in a more professional way (yes, even more professional than me using words like sh!t in a post criticizing professionalism...)

Like I said, I appreciate DC and Terry hookin it up with the same cheap track time or however its exactly working out, but pull it together DC guys, some of us are professionals by day and would have rathered not kill off another grand parent to the bosses in order to get the day off...i'm at like -4 grandparents now. Peace out b!tches, see ya day after tomorrow.
    Last edited by Mute; 10-19-2006, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Ali, I hope that we can at least make it fun enough for you all to enjoy your saturday. Good hunting.
      Terry

Comment

Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
        Ali, I hope that we can at least make it fun enough for you all to enjoy your saturday. Good hunting.
        Terry
        No doubt its going to be fun, like I said its really appreciated, and it's probably going to be a better experience all around. Emails finally went out around 8:30 too...hope everyone checks theirs, wonder who's going to show up in the morning.

As a disclaimer, Its good to have DC coming through with you, and ultimately I am not sure how deep DC's involvment with the event ran, because if they were just helping Bill and Chas, I guess its really on Bill and Chas to have contacted the involved drivers...who knows...maybe it's just stirrin an empty pot.
        Last edited by Mute; 10-19-2006, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Yeah, in the end it was a great day of drifting. Ultimately I went through 4 tires in 2 hours and had to bounce out early, but it was well done, too bad we dont have more space for a bigger track, but they did a lot with what they had.

Comment

Working...
          X