No announcement yet.

Socal OC meet 04-10-04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battle gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

currently tokens will be sold in bags of $10 so that's equal to $20 in tokens.... let us know if you want more or less

Comment

HEY HEY HEY HEY!!!!

Hey whats up, havent posted anything on this section, but i just saw a boomers commercial, and uhhh.. well they have a $10 Tuesday, $10 for the whole day, free games and everything. Im bringing this up, because maybe during the summer, we can have another Boomers Meet, and on a Tuesday, so... no "secret" actions, or "our" friend Rob almost loosing his job; which we all know would be bad if he did. I am also saying this cus myabe we could have another meet; the poll i beleave has taken the Arcade way. Just for refference. Ohh yeah, and.... is it still 6:30pm till.... Midnight? cus i beleave me and my bro Adam "PandaFD3S" can only stay till 10. Have a good day guys, kick some *Censored**Censored**Censored* in Drifting, and Peace!

Comment

hahaha yeah.... it's just $10 are soooo packed can get kinda annoying

Comment

Well we can go to another boomers... I don't know if this was mentioned yet but there is a boomers in San Diego... on Claremont Mesa Blvd... My girlfriend works there. she can proabaly hook it up ^.^

Comment

Nice...

*Sneeks on his Laptop when he cant during the week....* Hey, yeah, but it was kinda worth saying, cus Wolven180 just gave some info. I have like.... not even 1 min left, soo yeah.... I hope that a lot of Drifing.com persons will come on the 10th nexy month, will be my first meet, but im hoping to see a few of ya. If theres any change in the token, and enterence fee... Please E-Mail me at adarkeningsoul@yahoo.com cus im still a little confused on the enterence fee, and tokens. I know that ___ (cant rememebr the inside person of beemers) is guna help us out, but im still confused on the whole deal.... sooo yeah post it here, or send me an email... both would be great, cus then i can look it up when im in school. Hope someone can help with a final answer, or an estimate answer, thx. Peace!

Comment

there is no entrance fee but I think we'll meet up at 6 at a disclosed location to meet for tokens

Comment

Originally posted by GoukiS14
                  there is no entrance fee but I think we'll meet up at 6 at a disclosed location to meet for tokens
                  That's GANGSTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

cuz we thuggin hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by GoukiS14
                      there is no entrance fee but I think we'll meet up at 6 at a disclosed location to meet for crack

Comment

• hahhaha dork

Comment

Im confused.... jk jk. Yeah.... whers the disclosed location? Is it in Boomers... cus i just about know that whole map in my head i've been there so many times over the years. cus i have like.... $20 laying around, on an estimate... how many token would that give me... cus i might have to get some more for food, and maybe for tokens...... BUWHAHAHAHA..... sorry. Just glad to get home from SCHS (San Clemente High School)..... Yeah..... now off to the dumb homework. If more info wondering around, send it in here on the line *_________. Peace!

Comment

• WHAT??

wait ..............what???......we can only stay untill ten dani?..........thats it im gonna kick ur *Censored**Censored**Censored*............unless anyone else can ive me a ride home later than that LOL........that would be much appreciated ^_^

Comment

• hahahaha!! well we'll meet at the park place center (my old work) in front of the theater, more info will be posted as to what me and rob will be wearing =0

Comment

• hey guys if im not doing anything that day..and a lotta people go..ill probably be there!

sorry i havent gone to a single meet yet lol..busy busy!
                                Last edited by Senshi Tenshi; 03-31-2004, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X