San Diego Meet, April 24th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weapon X
    I think it matters...next meet I'm gonna start carding people. I'm glad I didnt go to this meet, I hope you guys learned how not to do things.

u can start with me.....then u can card urself....and then ull see that were almost the same age....from what i have heard. and yes. we learned how not to do things....LOL...NEVER FOLLOW CHAS! jk man

Comment

• RE engine and thanx for the advise of the pics... sorry when i got desperate i dont now how to write.. sorry....

Comment

• Rotary Engine= RE

Comment

• Originally posted by Unclever Name
          u can start with me.....then u can card urself....and then ull see that were almost the same age....from what i have heard. and yes. we learned how not to do things....LOL...NEVER FOLLOW CHAS! jk man
          Yeah but I've seen you at meets before, it's all good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weapon X
            Yeah but I've seen you at meets before, it's all good.

Comment

• aight...stop complaining...just cus i didnt show up cus im soo cool and dead sexy doesnt mean u can act like ur a lil cry baby.... just stop it....makes me sick

Comment

• ok pop secret.... hows the car... figured it out yet?

Comment

• pop secret HAHA! enrique don't feel alone on the age thing. i'm 22... i felt old there too dude.

Comment

• sorry i couldnt hang around for the fun after the meet, hope to be able to at the next one...if it ever happens.

@chas- dont get down on yourself, the meet was well advertised here, its the wankers who didnt show that hurt it. I had a good time just putting faces and names to some of you. Im gonna need to take some time and go check out "the circuit" when i get a chance.

Comment

• Yea, i dont feel to bad, i just dont like having a bunch of guys come out and then having them go away unhappy.

We did run the yellow, but we pulled over under the bridge that was ahead. Sorry we didnt see you.

Comment

• I have to take some blame for that. chas did pull over but since I pulled into the strip mall everyone followed me. my car was hella thirsty

Comment

• usually the meets used to run better when i would be there... i mean not all the time but like ive shown up with the walky talkies before witch helped out and usually one of us will make some sorta plan... usually the new peeps wont talk things out but if its the same people from the old meets then we usually know what to do or we make some good plans.... not all is based on this cus somtimes we just do w/e..... i think after not having the PT i started to become unorganized at meets cus i aint the watcher no more.....

Comment

• Originally posted by stretch240sx
                            ok pop secret.... hows the car... figured it out yet?
                            wont be fixed for awhile.... im taking the car in the shop this weekend... hey soo whats a price u can get me on the dual projectors?

Comment

• Originally posted by S13_Steve
                              wont be fixed for awhile.... im taking the car in the shop this weekend... hey soo whats a price u can get me on the dual projectors?
                              im still looking, if chas would throw me a price on non projectors, i would sell yuou my duals... but both the places that i had in mind either dont sell them or cant get just the lights...

Comment

• are there gonna be anymore meets before the June 19th one? I missed the the one this past weekend.... miata acting stupid again (blew out gaskets) but its better now

Comment

Working...
                                X