No announcement yet.

attn OHIO people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well as of right now i'm kinda the run around guy for my brothers shop but thats only on the weekends because i have a regular job. It's pretty cool he's working on right now getting a dyno put in because now we have to go to another shop (RPM Motorsports) to do all of our tuning for some of the customers cars. He is really good when it comes to tuning a car. He has a degree from University of Northwestern in High Performance Motorsports and the usual ASE certifications, anyways i usually do some welding or electrical wiring (i love TIG Welders!) My other job i'm a suspension technician we make OEM springs and various other small parts for GM FORD Chrysler Dodge Toyota mostly for trucks but some smaller cars. You would be amazed at how much goes into a spring to be made.

Comment

• i think a meet this week would be good, if everyone's willing to do it a bit later on tues or thurs like say 8:30 ish i can make that, i know that srt4ing is asking that we do something on a thurs so he can make it out there, and then perhaps we can also do something this weekend so that eunos could meet the gang, also eunos do you make rear struts for rx-7 fc's? if you can get me a rear driver side strut oem i would appreciate it, i'm waiting on a set of coilovers but don't know how long they'll take to get here

Comment

• thurs. would be ok for me. This weekend should be ok too.

Comment

• I'm cool with thur. and eunos ur welcome up here any weekend u can man, just let us know

Comment

• I won't be able to make it Thursday or on the weekend, goin to Toronto.

wait, I can legally get crunked..

Comment

• yeah maybe this coming weekend but not really sure yet, as to the other question sorry i can't get that because we don't make anything for any mazdas. It's suprising though at how much ford uses mazda parts on their cars. Finally got my SFC in this past weekend going up to RPM tommorow morning to get it tuned right. Hopefully it works out really well, miatas tend to lag a little in the lower RPMs. I also got a used set of wheels that are actually pretty light for being a set of primax. they resemble the ADVAN Super Advans. Gonna get my new falkens on this week and go out and possibly destroy them and have some fun. I think we should have a big meet somewhere like down in Mohican or something if you have ever been there they have some of the craziest roads out in the middle of nowhere it would be a blast(maybe this summer sometime.

Comment

• ok now that i think about it i could get you the strut that you need but i won't be able to get it until this coming weekend there is an fc at my local junkyard i could pull it off. probably be like $5-10 if thats cool.

Comment

• I haven't been to any junkyards here.
                  You ever see any chevettes or mustangs?

Comment

• wait is the fc a tII, cause if it is i'm taking a trip out there to get the back end off it, also it's cool if you can't get it, the coilovers should be here soon

Comment

• so, who's for thurs. so far? me, srt4, hx, frank will go back to not existing.. and hmm

Comment

• i'm in for thurs if we can do it a bit later than usual say 8:30-9:00 ish

Comment

• i'll know later.

phisnitalcampenol.
                          that a new word i just made up.
                          it means i want a new job.

Comment

• Originally posted by soultron
                            i'll know later.

phisnitalcampenol.
                            that a new word i just made up.
                            it means i want a new job.
                            Oh come on.. you know you don't have shi t going on..

Comment

• your in luck because i own two chevettes one is auto other is manual and both are white. Why you ask? If you need anything it's probably on them they have been sitting a long time. They are not really mine but my uncles and he won't do anything with them. Let me know and to the other question, No it's not a TII.

Comment

• I want to go to Toronto.. damn you Frank

Comment

Working...
                                X