X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was wondering....
    How many of us are trying to get into
    dgrtrials june event at erie? I mean, we could kinda gang up
    on it, and train together if we can find a lot to use.
    And I'm willing to help on other folks cars switching fluids and belts and other such rabble. word.

Comment

• I'll be there, I'm not going to be running anything, but I think it's jsut a great event to go to and make a presence. Assuming work will clear me for the day, they better DANG should, lol...man I wish I could swear and not get *censored*...lol :O

Comment

• Originally posted by soultron
        I was wondering....
        How many of us are trying to get into
        dgrtrials june event at erie? I mean, we could kinda gang up
        on it, and train together if we can find a lot to use.
        And I'm willing to help on other folks cars switching fluids and belts and other such rabble. word.
        Soultron your have taken the NEOcrew a step in the right direction, hopefully I will compete if I get somehting RWD by then, and if anyone wants help with drifting technique, it's all I do, I'm not an engine guru like soultron, or a race master like lee, although, I'm catching up, well untill he got his FC, but I do know drift physics pretty well, and have countless prectice spots, and enough equiptment in my car to keep from getting arrested. word.

Comment

• ^ not that we would be getting arrested anyway because all of my practice spots are legal locations,

Comment

• Soultron, I tried to send you a PM but it says your mailbox is full, anyways how about 2 that way it gives you some time to make it down there or whatnot. Let me know.

Comment

• sorry man, didn't think it would fill so fast...
              2 is good... I'll be there. pm me for my #.
              rock on.

Comment

• hey eunos if you are gonna stick around in the area for a bit tommorow, i'm off work at 5:00, and i work right down the street from summit so yeah, that would be cool, anywho if you guys are in the area at 5:00 soultron has my cell # hopefully i'll get to see you tmr, and if not, have fun

Yarrg!

Comment

• Umm, yeah....whats up everyone? I'm really down south Ohio, around portsmouth/scioto county...i have a pimped as hell 77 cadillac coupe deville, but i cant afford the gas...it gets a little over 7 mpg =( its for sale, ive got $8k in it, id sell it for $6k, but to get on subject, my grandma has a 95 neon 4 door that she basically lets me have, and ive been using it to "try" learning how to drift. its in good condition, no wrecks or anything, and only 65k miles. ive gutted the interior probably 70%, everything except for carpet, door panels, and headliner. it took about 100-150 lbs off it, but its still a 4door neon...im looking to buy a 240sx once i sell my car and get a s15 conversion for it, but until then, im stuck with the neon, as it is the only car my family has that has a handbrake besides my uncle's mercedes SL500, which i am lucky to even sit in. just thought i would rep for all my ohio homies...and now its time for me to go to taco bell and then do a few runs around my school parking lot...later all...

Comment

• So, what is on the agenda for this week?

Comment

• well...as of thur I'm out of town in Indy till mid to late sunday night...so u guys have fun!!!! lol nobody kill themselves or flip their rides *looks towards menchi* tisk tisk tisk... peace everyone!

Comment

• I'm back, so I'm down for anything

Comment

• soultron has a show tomorrow (wed.) night. Anyone think they can go?

Comment

• where at and what time, I'm free after 7

and if your wondering how spaceboy will get you he'll "dive into your heart baby" or so he claims,
                            Last edited by Menchi; 04-28-2004, 10:53 AM.

Comment

• it's in mentor. Around 9:00 near the salvation army.
                              take 271n to 90 east.
                              take 615 north (highway #) off of 90.
                              keep on till you see mentor avenue, and take a right-
                              there should be a walmart near here, and the salvation army
                              is on the other side of the complex. If you can find the walmart
                              you can find it. it's called toth's.
                              we'll be eating at benigans around 7, so if you wanna meet us there you can. same directions just go to 306 north instead of 615. you'll also cross mentor ave, benigans is on the left.
                              that's about it. i'll be around until 640 or so.
                              word.

Comment

• If you get lost you can call one of us. Pm me for my cell # if you don't have it.

Comment

Working...
                                X