No announcement yet.

attn OHIO people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well if you are talking about the highway.. sure.
    I dunno much about canton. you might have to head north.
    what's your experience? you could come to beaver run this weds for the drift practice. It's gonna be a ball.

Comment

• Ill be there......

Comment

• well, look for a white s13 240sx with a red lip, a gold/maroon FC rx7 and a blue and black chevette. that'll be grimdrifter,hx-50, and me. in that order. black mamba and snake charmer can't make it.

what you running?

Comment

• Turbo EK9,Lifted CRV,D16z powered EE4, and a FC(still under construction)

Comment

• I haven't posted on here in a while, so whats new with everyone? We really need to get together sometime, is anyone available on weekends? weekends always work out good for me. My thoughts lately have been that you guys should start a drift team or something, that would be great! soultron I'll have pics up of those rims for ya tomorrow when i get my digi cam back. I'll even throw in a pic of that turbo too. When do you think you can make it down to pick this stuff up? let me know. I'll have to give you my address. I think i cam up with a perfectly legit name, HORIZONTAL HEATHENS, what do you think? maybe a little much for some but i thought it was pretty cool. Later.

Comment

• Yes, we should get together more often, but this weekend I am attending a wedding, alas no picking up either. (I found a few riken style pics on the web, very bbs looking, very sold!)

How soon will everyone else be able to meet on a weekend? Even the PA guys have come through, so ohio gangles should be easier( I say that now).

heathens, lol.
              Much like pirates.

Comment

• here are those rims

Comment

• why is it i can't post pictures for? soultron i'll send them to your e-mail.

Comment

• eunos-
                    I sent a PM to you with my email.
                    what have you got now, if you sold the mx?

Comment

• i still have the miata i'm just trying to get a hold of some parts for it but it's been a pain trying to get the parts i want

Comment

• pain to get parts....
                        hmmm. that sounds familiar, but why.....? hmmmm.

Comment

• yeah i need lots of parts but the ones i want are super rare and hard to find.

Comment

• Ya'll we need to find a good place to hold practice.... I live in toledo so hopefully i wont have to drive 4 hours there and 4 hours back just for 45mins of wasted tires.

I'm a poor boy, i dont have money to waste

Comment

• yeah it doesn't really matter to me as long as its on a weekend, so your from toledo, i live half in between where everyone lives. It's about an hour to go the cleveland way and an hour the toledo way. This year i'm taking it easy, i just want to meet up with everyone i've been saying this for how long now? I'm trying to get the car set up right then, all hell will break loose

Comment

• Is this weekend good for anyone?
                                We can have a cruise to some where and have a bite, maybe talk shop.... maybe grimdrifter will do donuts?

Comment

Working...
                                X