No announcement yet.

attn OHIO people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well, it's not like i have anything to do this weekend.
    maybe we should do something fellas. quaker steak? sushi rock? winking lizard? we could try one earlier in the day too....

Comment

• Going to be at a birthday party noon Saturday to noon Sunday. But Sunday afternoon I could probably make it to a get together at Quaker Steak.

Oh and my ride besides my MGB GT (she's a GT, not a roadster) is my little brother's 1986 Dodge 600ES turbo convertible.

Comment

• i'm down for q-steak on sunday... you know saturday is my holy day :P heh it's a big week too... MSU game... gonna be a bit rough GO BUCKS! haha

Comment

• I can do Sunday. Quaker Steak then? What times good for everyone?

Comment

• sounds good, what time?

Comment

• evening would work for me... like say 5:30-6:00 ish maybe? makes sense for food time thing... you know that meal that people eat then... ohh dinner that's it yeah

Comment

• i was thinking a little bit earlier, so as to make ease of use.

that made no sense, but what is 3:00 like for everyone?

Comment

• I was leaning more to the 5-6 than the 3. Although when you think about it the place will probably be packed no matter what we do.

Comment

• well, i guess i'll be there around 5, anyone else in?

Comment

• Will be there. Just look for the two guys in the grey turbo Dodge convertible.

It's unmistakeable, all flat grey with black and red stripes and Halo 2 stickers.

Comment

• Okay Ohioans, here's the scoop on what we discussed at the last meeting.

Our primary focus for an event/track day location is Sandusky Speedway in Perkins Township. It's an asphalt oval, 1/2 mile in length, with a bit of infield asphalt that'd make for good drifting area, that rents the track in 2 hour sessions at $100 a pop.

Here's an aerial shot of the track so you can see what we're working with.

http://terraserver-usa.com/image.asp...22937&Z=17&W=2

Comment

• Hey All whats happening I see your trying to rent out Sandusky Speedway? Thats awesome. Thats only 15-20 minutes from my house. So how has everyone been? I'll be home till the end of the year. It feels good to be home.

Comment

• you guys taking michigan drifters?

Comment

• Any one is welcome really, we're just mostly Ohio people.
                              (side note - what happened to all those thereads from 11-04 till today???)

Comment

• Well, I haven't seen much happen here in a while, so anyone interested in Ohio Drifting please contact us at the link in my sig. There may be a forum started for our efforts and goings ons, but for now, hit me up there.

Comment

Working...
                                X