No announcement yet.

attn OHIO people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I suppose tonight we're meeting by the firetruck around 8 at Quaker Steak.

Comment

• valley view is so totally in a valley.
      ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Comment

• W7, I think we came to the conclusion last night that you don't actually exist.. Is W7, the true ghost drifter?

Comment

• haha, I exist. I apologize for last night. My stupid friend doesnt know how to reattach a broken front bumper w/ duct tape and zip ties. So I had to help him out w/ that. Is anything gonna be goin on this weekend?? or will there be another G2G at Quaker next week?

Comment

• More likely than not there will be another meeting next week or a meeting in Columbus next weekend. I'm not sure if anyone will want to do this or not, but I really would like to go to the Winking Lizard next time we meet. I know there is one in Independence (pretty close to Valley Q-Stake) and there's one in Columbus. I suppose its because I'm afraid I will tire of Quaker Steak if we go there every week. Any thoughts?

Comment

• now tell me who would be interested in a weekday night practice spot basically 4 hours (4 till night fall) of drifting on a pro level auto x lot?

atleast once a month if not every 2 weeks

cost would be around $25 bucks

btw my name is mike

hello to everyone

Comment

• ^^ RAISES HAND AND SHOUTS ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!

Comment

• Whats up mike, that sounds sweet and nice to meet ya

Comment

• Mike, that would be VERY interesting. In what town is the spot???

Comment

• all right, you got my attention...

Comment

• Hmm.. i guess we're not finding out any info about Mike's spot..

Anyhow.. what day looks good for you guys this week?

Comment

• wed is good for me, mon is also good, tues and thurs aren't really unless we meet a bit later, i work till 8:00-8:30 ish in akron

Comment

• hey guys i am new the the forums but i have a good place to drift i already posted the info in the meet under Eastern difters unite but i have some track time already on hold if your crew would like to come down we could all drive and meet just thought i would give you a heads up and a hello

pound

erie pa

Comment

• I'll be good any night this week. Is it still gonna be at Quaker?

Oh yeah, I got a goood story for ya'll...
                              So last night my friend and I took my gto out to my spot for the first time to just have a little fun(no drifting just some fast driving) and I'm going thru a very nice turn(feeling the G's) when I have to back off cuz I see headlights coming. Then I hear the sound that always give me the uh-oh feeling . And that my friends was the sound of a turbo. There was not one, but five hot cars touge'n it up on my spot. And the line-up went like this: Evo 8, Evo 8, Evo 8, Suby WRX, Evo 8. My friend and I were in awe. We'd never expected to see anything of the sort on this dead stretch of parkway. I almost soiled myself.

That just goes to show that there's a lot more people out there like us.... but w/ more money and better cars....bastards...

Comment

• chase them b4stards down next time and get them to join, anyways, mabey I'll see you next week, and you have to show me your spot,lately, I have become more and more excited by grip driving too, I try and see how hard my car will corner, and the feeling of G's is amazing, I have also realised by doing this, that my suspension is too horrible for any real drifting, not just because the car is FF, so I am going to lay off the tire killing for a bit untill I car afford somehitng FR or AWD,

Comment

Working...
                                X