Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oy! we're not ghey either

Comment

• what's wrong with being ghey? My mom listens to this crack-pot radio show and says that the Y chromosome is crumbling and this is why there's so many ghey guys now... It's not your (this is a collective you) fault your Y chromosome is crumbling..

Comment

• haha...geh...lil tail-pipe exhaust action? woooeeeee

Comment

• so who went to beaverun?

was it worth it??????

feedback please

Comment

• dude it was soooo worth it, the fc was great, unfortunatly i wasn't we'll have pics and video whenever we get around to making it all digital and stuff

Comment

• how many people were actually driving?

Comment

• wow, that was actually pretty good.
                every one had alot of runs. there were only like 10 or so cars at one point, and that dwindled to 6 main cars running.
                Drifting the goat! ARRRR!!!!

Man, i gotta do my car up soon.
                thanks for the heads up kaneda.

Comment

• now I really wish I coulda gone, HX, i must see this footage! lol next time guys, I just need more warning then like 4 days, lol too much doing(s) going on lol congrats to u guys!

Comment

• It was really fun. But next time I'm bringing the corolla and another set of tires

Comment

• BUMP!

Comment

• good call, this thread needed a bump. Where y'all at?

Comment

• lol long *Censored**Censored**Censored* thread'

good job

Comment

• Well....I've been running experiments, doing long division, multiplying physics, watching Bill Nye the Science Guy and spitting rhymes on the side...And after all I've proven my hypothesis. You wouldn't drift a 2004 Automatich Dodge Neon SXT...yup....lol ACTUALLY, i already knew that and I've just been busy with work...two jobs for the summer, gotta love it...guhhh....Wild7! i've still yet to meet ya, you've meet like all the NE, Ohio but me! lol i really wanna see your GTO, heavy as it may be, im still a fan of the domestic runners. Anybody up for something next week? I'm free Mon, Thur, Fri....we'll Ima assume my gf wants me for a couple of those days, but seriosuly anybody up for anything? PM me or anyone else and we'll see if we can't get stuff rolling.

Comment

• Well, myself...
                              doing brakes, getting ready for NC trip to hopefully
                              put in a strong running engine and a 3.36 rear end(possible 40+mpg). other things are planned i think too.

We may be going to Cedar Point this week too.

Comment

• I am in indiana but I am down. let me know what events you are going to and when you meet up.

Comment

Working...
                                X