No announcement yet.

attn OHIO people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey I can't drive to Cleveland from oxford on a weekday thats why I said have it on a weekend.

Comment

• I can't do it this weekend at all, (unless you wanna drive to michigan with me....) This is mainly a weekly meet for NEO guys again(wow, we've been pretty steady eh?). But next weekend is wide open like cops chasing rice. We could even convoy to the place you guys usually meet down there, if anyone else is free.

Comment

• Originally posted by Menchi
        WildSe7en are you going?
        yeah, I'm definately going this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by WildSe7en

rock on!

Comment

• Originally posted by WildSe7en
            Sweet

Comment

• word

Comment

• Yeah, I'll still be around this weekend if you guys are bored at night. I know I'll be bored.. I suppose i could always sit around with the dog and drink!!

So, W7, if we meet you on wed. how will we know it's you? Will you have a shirt with your name on it, or will your presence be so profound we'll just KNOW its you??
                Last edited by bdjoe; 04-06-2004, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bdjoe

So, W7, if we meet you on wed. how will we know it's you? Will you have a shirt with your name on it, or will your presence be so profound we'll just KNOW its you??

oh yeah ::doors open::fog machines turn on::I walk in slowly::music plays::everyone stops doing what they're doing and look in my direction::slow clap ensues::

Happens every time

Comment

• I have fog machines, call me if you need to borrow em.

Comment

• We'll know it's menchi cause his cavalier will on it's roof in the parking lot with a naked girl under it. or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by soultron
                        We'll know it's menchi cause his cavalier will on it's roof in the parking lot with a naked girl under it. or something.

HA.. I pissed myself

Comment

• Hey ok so maybe this is stupid but since nobody has said it yet i thought i would, what about contacting the SCCA in Ohio, this way they could set up the venue and all that crap insurance and whatnot, and we could show up and know that it's taken care of, and legal, also if we get the SCCA involved and it shows well that means the possibility of more and more events throughout the year, perhaps some of those auto x people would like to try their hand at drift?

Comment

• Sounds ok, would we have to join or do you think we'd just pay
                            more for the event than members?

Comment

• With auto x they give a discount to members for entrance fee's, it's like $55 per year to be a member, and in auto x depending on which club runs it it's like $20 for members and $35 for non members, so if you like to race more than a few times a year it's worth it

Comment

• The more legit the better....next step....SRT4ing....gets a car he can drift with... don't think the Neon SeXT (lol) will cut it, great for da chicks, pooh! for da track, lol! to everyone going to QS&L have a good one tonight, sorry I can't come, gotta make the big bucks

Comment

Working...
                                X