X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

might head down there. then get some hot wings

Comment

Originally posted by Unclever Name
      i think that was a moronic idea to have it on a thursday....even though my own brother was the one that set it up.....w/e though. who all went?
      what's so moronic about having a meet on a weekday? in my own opinion it's a better idea. why is it a better idea? i can't tell you. and you know why i can't.

Comment

mmmmm hoooot wiiings.......mmmmm chiles hooot wings.... MmmMmmmmm..... ahah i saw a volvo wagon drag tonight lolz

Comment

Originally posted by S13_Steve
          mmmmm hoooot wiiings.......mmmmm chiles hooot wings.... MmmMmmmmm..... ahah i saw a volvo wagon drag tonight lolz
          were you in the pt cruiser? why didnt you go down to the middle of the track, we dudded it drifter row... by the end of the night there was a few hatchis, a miata, a few 240s, and a skyline. it was funny. and we got to watch a prelude back in to a transam or firebird... it was comedy...

Comment

yeah i was in the pt cruiser.......... i dunno i was gonna go see u guys but i must of walked off somewhere else.......... the time i passed by u i went to mcdonalds

Comment

yeah i saw you drive off with a red s14 240...

Comment

lolz that white car was a buic regal ahaha.... but u got the red s14 right lolz.....

Comment

oops nvm edit that ahah i thought u said 2 cars but u just mentioned one...mah bad ...again lolz

Comment

Working...
                  X