No announcement yet.

ATTN OH, KY, NC and TN ppl: DRAGON RUN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

br is almost due east of me, the dragon would be about 4 hrs south of me from what i can see.... but we'll see how it works out

Comment

Michigan guys

Would you mind if I invited a bunch of Michigan guys? Some Mazda guys were thinking about planing a trip down there, and I figured it would be cool to invite them and a few other guys I know that would be up for it. So let me know whats up.
      -Ryan

Comment

If they're willing to drive to NC, sure, why not?

-MR

Comment

I will forward this link to the Indy RX7 club and see what I can round up.

Comment

Ok well it looks like this is coming together as I have a date set for the event and Ghost of Duluth is offering to possibly let us camp out is his cabin. IF needed, I'll get us some good rates on a hotel/motel, whatever. We'll all camp out and have a lot of fun. Make sure you guys hit me up on AIM: Nightracr at SRD or my site: streetracingdayton.com (i'm nightracer on there too)

mralnet - the date as far as I know is listed as below. ghost of duluth and i talked it over this morning so we should be good to go.
            keynote22 - you're welcome to invite people as long as they're safe and keep things fun. some of the guys we're bringing down are extra cautious, not jacka$$es or anything they just want to be sure none of us won't be ending up in any owned pics.
            Shady-S14 - We'd love for you to bring the guys out.

Date: Friday July, 23rd to Sunday July, 25th
            Date pending Ghost of Duluth's availability

Comment

Man, now I have to decide either to go to the usdrift event in IN or to go to the dragon, decisions...

Comment

I'll be there, schedule providing...

It would defiantely be a tough call between USdrift and Dragon, but I'd bet you'd ave more fun and meet more people at the dragon.

-MR

Comment

I'm in for sure.

Comment

What about bikes? A friend of mine has a CBR 600, I don't know how we'd get it from FL to TN, but I'm sure he'd be thrilled just to drive on the road with it!

Is there somewhere I could leave a trailer is we brought it?

-MR

Comment

What is going on with this? Still happening?

Anything?

-MR

Comment

BAD NEWS

Some fvck face wasn't watching where he was going and smacked my front fender and I don't know when I'll have my car back. Sooo I think this is going to have to be postponed.

Comment

salright - i figured that this fizzled out anyway, hadn't heard from most of the people involved.

If there's ever going to be a meet, someone hit me up!

-MR

Comment

ah, sucks. I was just checking to see if this was still going on.

Comment

Working...
                            X