Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Meet

Originally posted by JasperShowWRX
    Well, I will be moving to Tustin from San Diego on June 24th so once I'm settled in, I might show up. We'd bring the Supra but we're worried about police presence... our car isn't exactly popo friendly. haha.
    Trailer it!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Bring it kevin, bring your driver too. This is gonna be a meet to remember.

A reminder, some fellow drifting.com members will be working as undercover security, so please dont do anything stupid or they will ask (make) you to leave.
      Last edited by Chas; 06-05-2004, 11:28 PM.

Comment

update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-update-

exit Golden West

Stay left go down a few blocks and turn right on PCH.

Comment

Jasper supra at a drift meet whould make bolsa a meet to remember. That be pimp but not likely.

Comment

Re: Meet

Originally posted by JasperShowWRX
            Well, I will be moving to Tustin from San Diego on June 24th so once I'm settled in, I might show up. We'd bring the Supra but we're worried about police presence... our car isn't exactly popo friendly. haha.
            John brought his allmotor, backfireing, off-road, subbie.

Comment

Ill try to talk him into it. It looks like i will be comming to this meet, i get back from Hawaii 2 days before.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

3. morning attendees, most of those cars belongs to friends I knew who gave up thier free time to help me with the meet and all the setting up. Good friends.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by emission; 06-06-2004, 12:30 PM.

Comment

4. Gouki racing
                      Attached Files

Comment

5. Jack and brians old 240s!!!

Jack had an SR20det in his. What's gonna be in his FD?
                        Attached Files

Comment

These are a few photos from the first Bolsa Chica beach meet, I lost half of them but the rest will be posted on my website.

Comment

i had a few, they were low quality, but ill find them and post them up.

Comment

This Meet's gonna be awesome. There's going to be so many people. I just hope it'll be even more fun that last years meet!

Quick better be there with his Egg.

Comment

Originally posted by Niponhamfighter
                                From living in HB for 20 years, all I can say is these things raise harrassment levels from HBPD:

1. Drive an import

2. Driving while not being white

3. More than 2 minorities standing around = Gang Activity

Surf City Rocks!!
                                I heard that me and my bro were rolling home down PCH after work , poped us for not have front license plate, then tented front windows ( It's 12:05 am) oh yeah the car was still bone stock!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X