No announcement yet.

*Official* Socal OC DRIFTERS BBQ/POTLUCK MEET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When thier are more then one person in a vehicle most likely you will be pulled over.

Comment

Here are some pictures of the mini bolsa meet we had a few days ago.

Attached Files
      Last edited by emission; 06-07-2004, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Looks like i'm gonna be bringing 4 other cars aside from whoever gives me a ride. So add like 4 cars to the list.

O ya.

Team Karate Kids:

240sx Fastback
        240sx Coupe or Miata? <-- dunno which he'll bring
        10th Anniversary TII RX-7
        JDM front Integra
        Last edited by TougeDorifuto; 06-08-2004, 12:38 AM.

Comment

If you guys are comming down the 405 Exit Golden West ST and go down till you hit PCH then make a right.

It will get you here the quickest.

Instead of getting lost and finding your self in the old folks home and driveing around on an empty tank lol!
          Last edited by emission; 06-08-2004, 11:37 PM.

Comment

This meet should hopefully be fun. You should start posting it on other forums. Make it HUGE. Anyway, Lets see how late Chas will be this time.

Comment

Lets bet on it. um 20 bucks he'll be early.

And to motivate cordes lets just say the KBBQ will be gone by 2pm.

Oh, I already invited my guys. It's up to you guys to invite your friends! This meets gonna be great I got a few cool cars for you guys to drool over.

Thier might be a special car thats gonna show up. Im sure of it!
              Last edited by emission; 06-09-2004, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by emission
                Lets bet on it. um 20 bucks he'll be early.

And to motivate cordes lets just say the KBBQ will be gone by 2pm.

Oh, I already invited my guys. It's up to you guys to invite your friends! This meets gonna be great I got a few cool <A TITLE="Click for more information about car" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||cars|AA1VDw">car</A>s for you guys to drool over.

Thier might be a special car thats gonna show up. Im sure of it!
                awesome

Comment

Quick isn't geting an egg, one of the girls on the team got one.
                  I got a beater sitting around waiting for him.

Comment

guys why are you making me decide on the socal240sx.org summer meet and your event? a lot of people dont know what to do I WANNA GO TO BOTH!!!

Comment

• Edited for language, please see usage for HAHAHA.

AUTOMATICALLY DELETED POSTS: (POSTS THAT ARE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING or EXPLANATION.)

1-Posts that say words like:
                      -OWNED
                      -HAHAHAAH
                      -THAT SUCKS
                      -WTF
                      Last edited by Ghost of Duluth; 06-12-2004, 02:13 AM.

Comment

• The 240SX summer BBQ is at the DD17 event.

Comment

• That meet is like 4 hrs from my house to the middle of know where, and for the guys comming from sd it's gonna be 7 hrs!!

Darkside lol, jack step into the darkside from nissan to mazda.

Comment

• Originally posted by emission
                            That meet is like 4 hrs from my house to the middle of know where, and for the guys comming from sd it's gonna be 7 hrs!!

Darkside lol, jack step into the darkside from nissan to mazda.
                            keeehhehehhe

Comment

• why WHY WHY?!?!? decisions!!!! what to do?!?!?! i know BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SINCE THE MEET ENDS AT 5 AND YOURS ENDS AT 10 I CAN CATCH SOME FROM BOTH!!!!!!!!!! IM A GENIOUS!!!

Comment

• good luck in cali traffic

Comment

Working...
                                X