Portland, OR Drifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DUH! : hits head : fc fd...man i am slow...: puts on his newb t-shirt :

Aight so anyone in beaverton area know of a round table? Or something similiar , if you could get me info on the loction through pm ill call them up and set everything up for us if we can have a garunteeeeeeed number plus a estimate...kause they just want to know about the $$$ thats coming to them.

Comment

• Did someone say Beaverton?

There's a Round table on Beaverton Hillsdale east of 217. I don't really like that place too much though. But it does have a big room in it that we can all hang out in. They have a big parking lot that's easy to see from the street too.

I think Saturday would be good, I don't have to work!!

Comment

• aight cone can you get me a phone number? Ill call and set things up as much as I can. It wont be this weekend it will be next weekend. or another time and date. anyone have any objections to this location?

Comment

• Yay!

So am I invited? And don't worry about the FB thing. They are more popularly known as SA22 but not my year. Mine is an 85 (last year of first gen) so they must have changed it for just 84-85 maybe? (FB331)

Comment

• LOL course ur invited if you live up here and post or read it on here you can come!

Comment

• just bring meatball some sushi and youre invited where you wanna be invited

Comment

• Id hate to be a burden..
                but could someone pick me up?

Yeah, this is Allen....

for those of you who dont know me, my car caught on fire..

Comment

• yeah i'll pick you up allen, just need to get this ball on teh road

Comment

• aight this saturday. or this sunday need feedback? and it will be the pizza joing just need to get the phone number from cone...so i can see if we can have garunteed parking areas. ill come early and bring some of my grip loads of construcion cones LOL LOL LOL

Comment

• Friday or Saturday late evenings would be best IMHO. Plenty of time to get home from work, and still some time to have fun afterward

Comment

• aight...so heres the details....

When : Saturday

Time : 6pm

Restaurant : Round table on Beaverton Hillsdale east of 217

( still waiting for Cone to get me the actuall info so ppl can mapquest it )

Comment

• intersection of western and hillsdale highway, there is a KFC right on the corner, its past western ave on the right, same area as KFC.

Round Table Pizza: 503-646-6168
                          10150 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Beaverton, OR 97005, US

Comment

• Perfect, see ya there

Comment

• I'm There

My friends Dan, Tony, And maybe Hans and I will be there.

FB331, FC3S, Piazza, Z31......... Good Cars

Team Name: Wreck/ignition

Comment

• Sorry, I don't post on here very often. Eric, it's in the phone book!

Comment

Working...
                                X