No announcement yet.

!NEW! Atlanta Drifter's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be there. Just heard from Earl @ Road ATL, he's gonna bring some cool sh!t w/ him. See ya there.

Comment

• I will be there... maybe a bit late becasue i have to work until 8pm....assholes...

Comment

• So we are meeting at fuddruckers or Andretti???

Comment

• the fuddrucker's is inside andretti's

Comment

• Ive been there like 10 times....dammit

Comment

• Hey baboon's a$$, got a new car....hahahahaha. Finally got a front bumper and now it's primer black 240. So look for my broke azz comin

Comment

• righteous. EVERYBODY REMEMBER TO PARK ON THE SKID PAD LOT. It'll be a hell of a lot easier to find everyone then .

Comment

• Originally posted by One80sx0wnr
                  Ive been there like 10 times....dammit

it's okay dude, we'll chalk that up to a brain fart.

Comment

• Yo

Ok so I finally got all the info. As for drifting at andrettis thats a NO! I will talk to all of you who want to drift at the event. Anyways 10% off all the arcades and races and 20% off at Fudruckers. And the Skyloungeis reserved for us. If you guys are going to buy anything be sure to tell them that you are here as a drifter so you can get your discount. Anyways hope to see you guys there. I will prob be there at 6:00 to 6:30 waiting. Peace out!

Comment

• Sounds good. Thanks for the prep-work, Turbo.
                      Baboon, check your PM.

Comment

• Still rollin, I aint no damn flake. Prolly just me though, no buddy. Maybe my wife will want to go

Im sorry to ask this, but whats the info again?

Fuddruckers in Andrettis
                        7:00??
                        And meet at the skylounge?

Anyways, Im new to the SE, and never been to Andretti's, so Ill see you all there as a newbie in a beat-azz s13.

Comment

• I will join you w/ my sh1ty s13..or if i get a 98 today. Hope to see you all there.

Comment

• How was it? Couldn't go because car was down. Dying to know how it was =D

Comment

• Just want to say thanks to those who came to the meet. Learned alot about what not to do with these's meets. Maybe next time we could be more organized. Have a actual stop checked out so we can go out and play. Mad props for those of us who actually went out to play and had some of the "long armed lawmen" come to see us. No tickets or arrest, which was cool. I'm sure someone will tell the story better then I could. Nice drifting like usual MIKE! To bad I couldn't get out there with you. Maybe next time. baboon's a$$, thanks for coming with us even though we couldn't do anything. Anyways it's way too early in the morning to write anymore, lata.

Comment

• *** POST IN THE NEW THREAD FOR LEES COMFUSION***

ya

Comment

Working...
                                X