Don't plan on the march 6 LP concert lots of cops are out

Comment

The meet's on March 13.

Address:
        11000 Alpharetta Highway
        Roswell, Georgia 30076 USA
        770-992-5688

Directions:
        Andretti Speed Lab is located just north of Atlanta.

From downtown Atlanta, take 75/85 North to 85 North to 400 North to Exit 8 toward Roswell.

Take a left onto Mansell Road. Proceed 2 miles,

turn right at Alpharetta Hwy. (Hwy 9).

1 block on left.

Directions courtesy of baboon's a$$

Comment

I'll be there with my flat black FC.

Comment

are we just hanging out or gonna go try and find a spot to mess around,...arcade?? I will waste all in initial D and sega rally lol.

Comment

Actually we could meet at andretti's and then go to Startime right down the street they've got ver. 2 with mo cars and stuff. BTW OneEighty you must watch that show on spikeTV don't you? That show rocked before they took it off. EXTREME ELIMINATION CHALLENGE I think it is.

Comment

Guess Who's Back

Hey what up guys havn;t been on the forums for a while. Sorry work, hockey and school and ofcourse my women. Anyways I am glad we are having a meet on the 13th. Hopefully all you motherf-u-c-k-e-r-s will come out there and not be *Censored**Censored**Censored* about it. Cus its stupid when we all agree to a meet and then 5 peeps show up so be seriouse about it. Anyways its is sweet as $hit that drifting is coming to road atl I know I will be there both days. Anyways we need to get back together and hang out and start to really drift and find some places and not just play initial d i got nothing against that tho! Aight well pe@ce out!

Comment

O yea MXC is sooo funny.
                  But yea I am all for finding a drift spot, and its about time marat.

Comment

Yeah

It is about time isn't it and its about time for me to gt my car too! GOD DAM_N i want my FD soooooooooo bad. Anyways we should meet before march cus thats a long a$$ time away. Yeah my friend just accidently a$$ dragged his teg the other day which was great for him! Anyways I am going back to sleep peace!

Comment

• March gives everyone a chance to get ready for the meeting. Take me for example I need a front bumper and a new radiator. Should give me enough time to get both. Atleast the radiator. If you want to meet up sometime before then just give me a time and a place.

Comment

• Ill be there in my new RB20 swapped 240, I hope. If its done, that is. Im lazy, and work is slow when you are lazy. Anyways, ya, me and a buddy will prolly roll. He has an s-13 too, black paint with sr, FMIC, N1, fender flares, Volks and a Wangan. Look for us if the table sign thing falls through.

We are both comin from Disgusta, so its up to you guys to find a spot for us to chill at and pull some shyt out. Were down.

Comment

• The meet's on March 13.

Address:
                          11000 Alpharetta Highway
                          Roswell, Georgia 30076 USA
                          770-992-5688

Directions:
                          Andretti Speed Lab is located just north of Atlanta.

From downtown Atlanta, take 75/85 North to 85 North to 400 North to Exit 8 toward Roswell.

Take a left onto Mansell Road. Proceed 2 miles,

turn right at Alpharetta Hwy. (Hwy 9).

1 block on left.

Directions courtesy of baboon's a$$
                          March 13th it is. Whatever happened to the old school crew and night shift??

Comment

• Hey I don't suppose anyone knows someone who has a 97-98 240sx front bumper they want to sell? Stock of aftermarket I could care less. Anyways, I hope to see everyone in March.

Comment

• Yo

Hey join the 240s over atlanta email list and ask them for the bumper I am sure someone has one for sale!

Comment

• I tried to join them once and either I F-ed it up or they just don't care. I'll try again. Thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

Working...
                                X