No announcement yet.

!NEW! Atlanta Drifter's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no lisence til september, how about south of atl somewhere like industrial shite.

Comment

for what, a meet or wharehouse or what? Dont risk driving man it aint worth it!

Comment

no points, i would make it south of atl with freind for shure i know a few alright industrial buildings.if not where?

Comment

what do they do in ga for sus. lisence?

Comment

If you get caught without a lic. and it's sus. then I'm about 90% sure your *Censored**Censored**Censored* is going to jail for a few till someone can pick you up then you'll have a fun time trying to explain to the judge about what happened. All in all, it's alot of money is what it all boils down too. Also how old you are plays a factor. All right now onto some business. For those who might not have heard Road Atlanta is hosting a two day drifting event Aprill 24-25. I haven't read or heard of how we can enter the event but I just wrote to a Mr Fannin, the director of marketing and media about how to possibly partake in the event.

Comment

im 18 fuk the system.i am going to road atl though,i just wanna drift dammit.can i get more info on it?

Comment

suspended license= jail

Comment

I will def be going to road atl too, its gonna b awsome

heres some info

Comment

The smurff is back!

Well any way we need to get togher before the drift Alt. event
                    some time in march.

I figure the date later but heres the ideal;
                    we meet at a specific local andrettis and a specific time, when ever will figure that one out later,

We then meet in fuddruckers,I put a huge sign on one the tables and Sit there at the time we figure on. This time I get numbers, a car list, or person list. Thats my plan.

Comment

Sounds like a good idea. Early or mid march? How about March 6 or 13. Both days are saturday.

Comment

heheh maybe it won't rain this time and peeps won't flake out like they did last time. But I'll be there I guess.

Comment

So, The 13 of March at lets say 7:30pm, Fuddruckers inside Andrettis, I put a sign on some tables that says welcome drift bums, I have a Green dakota or a black 300zx both have SC licence plates.

So its on, lets hear who is going and what car you will be in

Comment

I'll be there. I have a blue/green 240sx with a black 97 front end. Carbon fiber hood with a missing bumper.

Comment

i will try to come with a lot of friends, i have a maroon fastback, brother's got a white fc.

Comment

i suppose i will try to go,hope to see no pigs.i got a 95 240,not to many mods but still a deadly adversary.the only thing is i will probably get lost for sure,can one of u atlanta dudes help me get there?i dont know atl at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X