No announcement yet.

Anyone in New Hampshire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Head to the the Kangamangas Highway off of I-93 in Lincoln, NH. It is wonderfully scenic and has some beautiful corners and all, just an overall really fun road to drive along.

Comment

Originally posted by penpen989
      What kind of car do u drive?
      Slow

I was down in Hampton and Rye and such the other day, and I snapped this one...

The Kank is a good time...if you're feeling adventurous, hit Bear Notch off of the Kank. Little more interesting and less fuzz.
      Last edited by Parry; 08-08-2004, 02:38 PM.

Comment

i headed up to the kanc yesterday, it was mad fun, no fuzz either. took the hairpin at speed and a few others. went horseback riding too! =) fun stuff, thanks for the suggestion

Comment

No fuzz, eh?

Interesting. As soon as the first leave turns there will be more cops there than like all of NYC.

Comment

yea i can imagine.... america is way too hard on driving. When i was in japan i got bagged blasting down yokoyama in a rental car and all i got was a warning. A buddy of mine lives tehre and he said when they come to break up the drift meets all they do is put on their lights and everyone leaves. If a cop ever catches a bunch of kids actually having fun like that here we would all lose our liscenses and get our cars towed and maybe even a driving to endanger criminal charge. God damn us kids for having fun with our cars in a big empty parking lot away from any houses!! I guess we should all do drugs and go get girls pregnant, cause atleast then we could keep our cars and liscenses.

Comment

hahahaha, get chicks pregnant.

don't forget, 15 gets you 20.

Actually....in NH, 15 gets you 4-7.

Comment

hey do u guys know how to get to canaan speedway from mass? should i take 93 or 95??

Comment

i am in Nashua NH...i dont currently have a car yet but i still drift with my friends 91' S13...the drift car i want is a FC3S turbo II...any of you guys drift at all? i have a drift team called S.A.D.A
                  (say-duh) which is Shadow Arts Drift Association...watch out for us in magazines and videos and stuff cuz we are gonna be a big group!

Comment

I drift in an 83 RX-7 (FB)

Comment

Originally posted by NHDrifter
                      i am in Nashua NH...i dont currently have a car yet but i still drift with my friends 91' S13...the drift car i want is a FC3S turbo II...any of you guys drift at all? i have a drift team called S.A.D.A
                      (say-duh) which is Shadow Arts Drift Association...watch out for us in magazines and videos and stuff cuz we are gonna be a big group!
                      ill watch out for you in a magazine as soon as u get a car! ^_~ your club and mine should meet up sometime, we only have a couple members so far tho. My club is called Vitamin D.

Comment

count me in too. Im really really desperate to drive touge. i see a couple of threads that are talking about goin crusin in New England area. So why dont we make another one for soon.

Should I make another thread to begin again?

SCAR_WITH_hide@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                        X