X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any drifters in Washington state?

Any drifters in Washington?
    Attached Files

Mooooooo?? anyone driftin round washinton?

this site is funny
    http://www.geocities.com/antixxavril/home.html

Comment

Not in wasington, but close. Im in Portland. I've been into drifting for a good while now, but my car is kinda broke-down rihgt now. soon to be up n runnin( praying!) What have u done to the Hachi?

Comment

eFINI_FC: The FC's were Infini's in japan. The FD's were Efini's. But hey thats cool. Do you really have an Infini? If so that kicks *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

OMFG!! r u serious!!!

J/K! I knew that, I use this name a lot cause somewhere someone allready had infini_fc taken. So I jus used eFINI instead. And no I dont have one. are u nuts. I wouldnt be on this dayum computer if I did, Id be out driving!! hehe!

Comment

So your in Portland eh? up for a meet this friday at 8pm at the Chevron at Murry and Sholls?

Comment

Originally posted by _uG TM
              So your in Portland eh? up for a meet this friday at 8pm at the Chevron at Murry and Sholls?
              I'll See. I think I'm offa work that day so I'll try. I'm slowly learning my way through hillsboro, but I think I know how to get there. I think I actually remember the exact spot. I have my 929 but, I usually dont drift it. Its a '92 with worn suspension an weighs close to 5000lbs! I'm down though.

Who should I look out for? what car?

Comment

a few 86s, a FC, a WRX and a few other cars..

I didnt think you could drift a 929.. your gonna havta show me.
                Last edited by _uG TM; 12-10-2003, 05:42 PM.

Comment

heheh!
                  I usually (if ever) kick it out when its wet out, which it probably will be... so we'll see. Your not thinking of the honda 929 bike right? its the mazda 929, just in case you thought id be drifting a bike!

It's dark burgundy... nothing fancy on it. I have a fog light missing from a little "action" from a bit ago, so keep an eye out!

Comment

I wasnt thinking bike.. I know what a 929 is. lol..

tommarow night, look up sholls for the chevron torwards 219, there should be a grip of people there. and for good reason.

Comment

Hi funbags,

I'm new to this forum, very please to meet you. Anyway, I live in Seattle, which part of Washington state are you from?

Comment

yea there are a couple of us out here in washington, where are you at?

Comment

HELP!!!!

I saw this thread and felt obligated to post.

Im hurting for a gts, if anyone knows about any down there in washington i got cash. Im ready to move up from my automatic old school mustang. Please help and PM me or reply back on the post if any washington folks want to help this alaskan.

Comment

Uh yeah what do you want? coupe? hatch? sunroof? no sunroof?

I know where a few are..

Comment

there are alot of drifters here in WA. i guess you havnt realy looked hard. were are you located at funbags?

Comment

Working...
                              X