No announcement yet.

Any drifters in Washington state?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in Olympia. I can't drift cuz my car I have right now is a piece of crap! Planning on saving up for a 93 MR-2. Lookin for WA drifters to learn from and chill with though. gotta make a meet somewhere

Comment

hey whats up driftdreams360. i also live in olympia, drop me a line and we can chill sometime

Comment

really thats tight. what car do you drive? and where do you drift around here? I've looked for some good roads, but its Olympia and you know what I mean when I say that. lol

Comment

i drive that flat black hachi roku, might have seen me, latly i have been workin on it so it hasnt been out, but i just fixed it so that has changed. im not going to name the roads i go on cause im no retarded like that, IM me or something, im not doing anything this week so if you wanna hook up and some drifty drifty that would be sweet, email me at teamhavoc001@hotmail.com

Comment

hey,
            i'm about 20 min from redmond.
            ya i'm willin to chill
            that'd be cool
            where do you guys go?

Comment

Well I don't go nowhere. I don't have a car to drift with and theres not a lot of people that I hear of that drifts in Oly. So if you guys want we should have a meet somewhere. I could at least watch you guys have all the fun.

Comment

Bremerton here along with 5 other...Monkey Works Drift Squad(DS). Most of the washington peeps post on NorthWestNissans.com

it is me VuDuDoc
                GrandMasterDrift
                KamikazeS13
                Dori Manzoku
                Mike
                That make up MWDS

Our Buddie from port townsend
                240spec

Others are from Tacoma
                Nismogirlie who posts here
                Mugsy

S13 Slide from Everette(hella good drifter!)

Neko punch i believe joined recently(THE MAN!!!!)

There are alot more of us and this saturday in tacoma is a coffee and doughtnuts meet.

Comment

Yes Come! it will be great! scince this is my first post up on here, I would like to meet a lot of you that are on here. I am from Northwestnissans

location of meet is at the 24hr coffee shop next to sharis off the union exit. 3pm saturday

Comment

Originally posted by _uG TM
                    Uh yeah what do you want? coupe? hatch? sunroof? no sunroof?

I know where a few are..
                    Preferbly one with a sunroof, for those open sky 3rd gear sweeperz!!!!

anywayz email me chansuda@gci.net if you still know of some in washington, thanks! or PM me

Comment

Originally posted by _uG TM
                      Uh yeah what do you want? coupe? hatch? sunroof? no sunroof?

I know where a few are..
                      Umm if you know about a GTS with a sun roof that would be cool for the open sky 3rd gear sweaper technique.

yeh just email me chansuda@gci.net or PM me if anyone knows about GTS' for sale in washington.........shipping on barge to alaska would also have to be considered.

Comment

Hey guys I am new the forum too.
                        I live in Vancouver, WA.
                        Drive an AW11 MR2, but it is sleeping while I perform delicate neural surgery with a sledge hammer.

Comment

theres a meet this weekend at bremerton speedway, sunday, not sure on time, there will be autox for you autox members

Comment

dont drift my wrx but, selling it to get back in the scene (if you know anyone interested in a VERY POWERFULL WRX please let them know about mine. i got ads all over the place for it). anyways like dude said there are quite a few drifters in washington alot are on www.northwestnissans.com

ryan

Comment

i live in kent. just bought a 89 240 hatch. kinda just starting out. anyone know of good spots to practice/learn at? any help would be reallly nice!

Comment

hey keep your eyes open... we are holding a large amatuer drift comp in salem at the state fairgrounds... mid july 2010... 250 car limit HUGE HUGE HUGE cash payouts along with other prizes... 65 bucks to compete... double elimination... gauranteed 6 to 8 passes... 12 bucks to spectate... 30 bucks for pit pass... good all weekend... limited to 4 crew members and one driver per car in pits dont miss it!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X