No announcement yet.

The next drift event in N.Cal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got wind that the next event will be oct 23rd at infineon. I dont know if its a Comp or practice. It will be turn 7 again. Which im looking forward to because i didnt get enough track time last time to get used to the crourse. This is being ran by U.S. Drift again. So now the question who else will be there? Ill be there w/ my Black FD.

Comment

Are you sure they are using turn 7 again because on the website it says turn 7 paddock.

Comment

Originally posted by sr240mike
        Are you sure they are using turn 7 again because on the website it says turn 7 paddock.
        hmmm well ill ask Victor who set up the event.

Comment

ill be there, just registered.

Comment

is it going to be more of a "everyone knows eachother" kinda event or will it be like Hyper Fest where youre just there to watch and not really talk shop?

Comment

Originally posted by prophet
              is it going to be more of a "everyone knows eachother" kinda event or will it be like Hyper Fest where youre just there to watch and not really talk shop?
              i hope its a talk shop cuz i want meet and chat with all you peoples

Comment

AHha i have nothing to talk about i dont have a car plus i dont know anyone there maybe thats the whole point to meet.

Comment

the 23rd event was on the skid pad at the end of the drag strip..

theres a few pics of it on my site...

Comment

does it cost money??? ummm... do you guys welcome FF drifter???

Comment

most things caust money..
                      and you get what you pay for..so dont be cheep

and as far as FF...well....

Comment

I dont care if its RWD AWD or FF if hes supporting the Norcal Drift scene then their cool in my book. Too many people talk and not many actually drive here in Norcal.

Comment

Update

Jan 15th at t-hill, by NCDA
                          go to www.ncda.net for more info or check
                          here(link to info on my site) and then go to ncda.net

Comment

Working...
                          X