Super Autobacs meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Autobacs meet?

you guys wanna have a wangan caravan train from SD up to SuperAutobac and chill there and check out all their cool stuff ? ...... im thinking around maybe feb. ....soo watcha think about this.... ive never been there before and ive seen the pics of it and it looks awesome! .... i know some irvine drifters that want to go soo tell me if u want to come....

RE:

Sure, my friend and I have been meaning to go up there anyhow.

Comment

I would be down for a road trip, feb sounds good to me

Comment

Im down Steve (formely known as PT) ha ha

setup the date / place and time.

Comment

oh freal freal im down! ive been wanting to go there for a bit..so count moi in

Comment

i live like 20 min away any way so ill go down and meet up with you guys....gotta get some boba from the place next door.

Comment

FEAR THIS .....coming 2004 the PT is going to miss me..... dont worry the s13 is coming too....
              Attached Files

Comment

oh yeah if any of u guys are into boba but dont know any places theres one in my city.....right next to san marcos high school on san marcos blvd is BOBA TEA ....... ooh yeah ill post a date after x-mas and all that soo ill have a head count on new years and ill set a date in feb cus i dont feel like doing it in jan.......

Comment

hehe thats just right down the street from me....i picked up some air freshener yesterday from there......after tho there isn't crap to do around that area.......OC sucks.....

Comment

Waddya mean there's nothing to do!? Heheh 1.99 Pho restaurants, hell yah. :P

Kevin
                    Store Manager
                    Jasper Performance
                    www.jasperperformance.com

Comment

What the Pho'?!?!?

ha ha

Comment

is he Pho' realz ?

ahah

Comment

Sounds cool. So, when this 'gonna go down?

Comment

is Pho really that good my friend said it tastes like sh!t

Comment

damn west coast bastards and your AutoBacs. I wanna fly to Cali just to go into that store. I mean how badass is it?

Comment

Working...
                              X