• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baboon's a$$
    True......
    Autobacs sells convience. Its the costco of all aftermarket

while you wait for next day to a week, autobacs got it in their warehouse

which is kind of nice.. if it's really critical for me to have what i need.

Comment

Sup, i was planning on going in a couple weeks to Autobacs. We should all meet up and go there.

Comment

SUP, IM DOWN! Can we go sometime in JANUArY?

-JAson

Comment

i'm in.. -lemme know when..

Comment

Wish there was a SAB out here where I live anyway Im in Ive been there once so I know I love the place. I fond lots of stuff I want!!!!!

Comment

$50??????? Thats pretty expensive.....but hey we might be bringin my new hachi if we fix it in time -_^ enough talk, lets figure out when this meet's gonna be?

Comment

hold ur *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*...... ill give u a date in january......but expect the date to be in feb.......its like a 50/50 chance its gonna be in feb instead of jan...but who knows just wait and go party and f*ck tila nguyen in the mean time

Comment

OK wtf man its been more then 2 weeks so whats the heads up??? I wanna go NOW!!!! lol I got $400 cash I wanna spend on my car!!

Comment

Originally posted by MK2SupraDrift
                    OK wtf man its been more then 2 weeks so whats the heads up??? I wanna go NOW!!!! lol I got $400 cash I wanna spend on my car!!
                    that will go pretty fast there IF u can find somehting for ur car. When I went, they stock 350z, some S13-14 stuff and of course the hunda stuff. Best thing they got is the selection of guages and they aren't marked up that much over the net which is amazing.

Comment

Well I dont care lol I wanna spend it so it dont matter
                      LOL maybe Ill get a raceing seat!!! woohooo!!! By the way jsigone are you going to DD? On the 17th?? If so wanna have a car pool from SpeedZone all the way up to Irwindale?

Comment

I'm not sure if I'm goin yet. Might go paintballin. But if I go, we can meet up at speedzone.

Comment

this weekend ill give u the date.... prob in the begining of feb well go

Comment

Sob I wanna go now. Well Ill just jack off till then I guss

Comment

I'm down for this! I've been to super autobacs a bunch of times, its pretty cool...a lot better then pepboys My cousin just got back from Japan and he got me a clear bubble shift knob from autobacs in Japan for $20.

Hey MK2SupraDrift do you live in Heritage? I think I've seen you around fontana before.

Comment

Nop I live in fontana near Foothill and Alder Ave. You may have seen me near there tho! I go to the Edwerds movies at the Mills every Friday to play Initial D ver.2 So may have seen me there too! By the way where are you from? Dont be afriad to add your local in here no ones a stalker here. LOL
                                Last edited by ; 01-10-2004, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X