X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: APOLOGY

Originally posted by yarzan
    APOLOGY COMING UP

I JUST NOTICED i left something huge out of my post, for that i am terribly sorry, I left out the some of the good that FD did...

fact:

-without FD DA wouldt be sponsored by falken

-without FD Gushi wouldnt be driving for Ford

so there it is, i am sorry that i forgot positive aspects of FD, i reread my first post, and relised it was hostile towrds FD and put it in only a negative light.

in my firs post i shouldnt have used the word lifestyle as describing the tuner thing, i should have used the word prejudice
    The comments you mentioned are only positive if Formula D is positive. This means that if Formula D didn't exist, there would be no need for Falken to have a Drift Team or Ford / Toyo Ken have Ken Gushi... It's like the chicken or the egg.

Anyways, I'm not arguing against you or anything. I actually like the idea of professional drifting in America. I'm quite surprised how quickly it exploded, but I'm all for it. I'm also glad that the automotive companies are all hopping on the oppertunity though...

Comment

Yarzan... I was convenced to give Formula D a chance at the last event of the first season. I desided to go and give it a try. I hated it and i ended up leaving after a couple of hours.

They will have to really convence me something is different for me to give them another chance for my dollar.

Comment

why was it bad? because they had a carshow? was the on track action not good enough?

if your gonna dog FD you better have a reason.

Comment

Working...
        X