No announcement yet.

Ask JR from DRIFT ALLIANCE Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey JR this is Edgar I met you here in Indianapolis for the Toyo Drift Shootout. Wanted to say congrats on the win and I talked to my friends over at MSL and looks like ill be out on the track with them shortly. Seeing you out there on the track just motivated me like 12790837210213% to get a car ready and just go out there and push it to the limits. Great inspiration and it was nice meeting you. See you soon and good luck to you and all the guys from Drift Alliance and Team Falken.

Edgar

Comment

• Originally posted by j.r.
      hahah I just got that!
      i thought i was the slow one....

Comment

• Originally posted by Edgar
        Hey JR this is Edgar I met you here in Indianapolis for the Toyo Drift Shootout. Wanted to say congrats on the win and I talked to my friends over at MSL and looks like ill be out on the track with them shortly. Seeing you out there on the track just motivated me like 12790837210213% to get a car ready and just go out there and push it to the limits. Great inspiration and it was nice meeting you. See you soon and good luck to you and all the guys from Drift Alliance and Team Falken.

Edgar

Thanks alot bro!

HAve fun and good luck
        www.driftalliance.com
        TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverGhost
          did you like drifting on Pikes Peak at the PPIHC? Also, what did you think of the track layout they had going at PPIR?
          Drifting the mountain is unexplainable other then saying its amazing. The view is amazing and the danger factor keeps the adrenaline flowing and keeps you on your toes. SIMPLY AMAZING.

PPIR is super fun too 3rd or fourth gear straight entry is awesome. I always love going there. the locals are cool as hell too.
          www.driftalliance.com
          TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• Originally posted by ITB
            OH, I know....Can I answer this?

Mike and J.R. Thanks for coming out to Indy! Look forward to getting together later this year, let's plan on SEMA!

David
            thanks for having such a great attitude David! talk soon
            www.driftalliance.com
            TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• hey JR, i was at the US drift nationals in Va today, it was interresting but what makes you go back to those events and still do big events like formula d, i think its great. I was wondering, next event there if u wouldnt mind me getting a few passenger rides during practice in that beast of a s13. I have some pics for you but it isnt loading now, i will try later, and again....you did a great job!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 240silvia
                hey JR, i was at the US drift nationals in Va today, it was interresting but what makes you go back to those events and still do big events like formula d, i think its great. I was wondering, next event there if u wouldnt mind me getting a few passenger rides during practice in that beast of a s13. I have some pics for you but it isnt loading now, i will try later, and again....you did a great job!!!

Thanks MAN!

I Love doing events like that when I can. You can never have enough practice, It keeps me in touch with my roots, and I think it also gives the other top drivers of those series an extra push to step it up a bit. They all love to run tandem with me and they say it helps alot. I really like that I can help up and coming guys out which is something we never got when we were starting. The competition at those events is good and overall it is just a super fun day with alot of track time. AS far as a ride along I have no problem with them it just depends on the venue and what other obligations I have at that event. Just come up and ask me if I can i will if not ill tell you i cant.

Glad you had fun bro!
                I look forward to pics

videos are available here:
                http://www.okifx.com/index.cfm?view=...te=sep_10_2005

JR
                www.driftalliance.com
                TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• GOD i love u man!!!

Comment

• I heard the DA movie is called..

"Dogs licking butter off our balls" is that TRUE????????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by ///AMG
                      I heard the DA movie is called..

"Dogs licking butter off our balls" is that TRUE????????????????
                      WHO TOLD YOU!!!!???????
                      www.driftalliance.com
                      TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• Originally posted by j.r.
                        WHO TOLD YOU!!!!???????

Pete...he needs to return my Chiwawa too..

Comment

• Was good to see the Niztech and Boso stickers on your car at the FD Finals. Is that your personal car?

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
                            Was good to see the Niztech and Boso stickers on your car at the FD Finals. Is that your personal car?

That is steev'o's CAR and he was the man for letting me Drive it and blow his motor too.

THANKS AGAIN STEEV'O!!! ALOHA bro...
                            www.driftalliance.com
                            TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• Steve--o the car is ready will pick up tuesday ..

Comment

• Your car sounds awesome, what is it exactly that gives it that beastly sound?
                                sometimes i just have to hear it over and over it sound so unreal!

Comment

Working...
                                X