No announcement yet.

Ask JR from DRIFT ALLIANCE Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, all the Oliberos brothers are cool as hell. Well you did damn good drifting a car you weren't used to (as far as the tune). Good job.

Comment

• JR, id just like to say, you ripped last year at beaver run, im sad to see you in the mustang , loved your s13, but you rip even crazier in the mustang now too, best of luck and much love to the DA guys,

but my question is....will drift alliance clothing get me laid???

haha, *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* yeah

Comment

• Just a question about drift showoff. I was driving the white s12. What do I need to work on to make it to the next level. I thought I hit both the main clipping areas pretty well on two of my qualifing runs.

Comment

• You drove that car absolutely amazing! we were all super impressed. you did do well on the clipping points. Entry speed and oversall it was just a bit slow and agle wasnt really that deep compared to the other drivers but i think you still scored a 6 or 7 out of 10 and i think that was more the car then you. You seem to be a gunner and a bit more practice and car setup adjustments you will be making your way to the next level. I honestly think the car is holding you back at this point. Possibly some stiffer suspension would allow you to get deeper angle and a bit more power would allow you to enter and carry speed longer too. I also honestly think that your driving in a s13 would be really good. Thanks for coming and driving your *Censored**Censored**Censored* off.
          www.driftalliance.com
          TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• Hey JR, this Mike, if you don't remeber me you took me and my girlfriend for a ride at Showoff. Well i just wanted to say thanks again. See at the next event. Later.

Comment

• WORD UP! I'm from baltimore but moving to Naples soon. I was just wondering what you favorite backroads to drive on are in Maryland. i love Loch Raven but it's been closed for years. Any suggestions before i move to the Land of no Hills.

Comment

• JR,

When are you moving your sorry @ $$ out to Cali? You know this is where are all the fine b ***hes are at! Plus I have stolen your car and i am not giving it back until I get my DVD of Drift Alliance the Movie! Besides, it never ever rains here and our streets are perfect! Our cities have too much money and repave every other year!

So let's recap shall we..........

Cali - Your team, your car, your builder (and friend), great weather, great roads, lots of groupie p u$$y to chose from (easy Cali girls), free beer at the Tavern

Maryland - cold, can only drive half the year, no car, no team, girls in lots of warm clothing (always a bad idea), and of course No groupie p u$$y and no free beer

Comment

• Your Video

JR, I did everything for US D1/Option a while back and I left for personal reasons. I'm down to help out with the Drift Alliance sh!t, even if it's to get your sh!t to look better. Let me know and we'll get it rollin. I pm'd you and figure you get enough of those to be backed up, so I'll leave it at this, the rest is on you brother. Email me at, teamgoodink@yahoo.com . If it doesnt work out, its cool, I'll see you on the track.

Comment

• JR, I'll be at D1GP, so I'm going to stop by to say what's up man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr SEntra
                      JR, I'll be at D1GP, so I'm going to stop by to say what's up man.
                      Awesome see you there!
                      www.driftalliance.com
                      TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• J.R Rules the world.................................
                        Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

• dang!

hey whats up JR!!! congrats on your win....how does it feel to be the first american champion???....man i didnt even like mustangs before but after watching you kick *Censored**Censored**Censored* today i have a hole new change of heart with mustangs...although its not the car its the driver.....nice job JR!!!

Comment

• *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* YEAH JR!!! Holdin it down!! Congrats on your win man. Now thats a big D--- slap in the face to the people who thought the US guys needed another 5 years to catch up.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.r.
                              Awesome see you there!
                              J.R.! First of all, thanks for remembering me and taking the time to talk with me before the opening ceremony. Second of all, THANKS FOR KICKING *Censored**Censored**Censored* all weekend! You were very consistant and pushed hard the whole time. I was happy that it was a 1 more time situation in the finals and you came out and worked him over. Congrats on your win and I'll definitely see you out here next time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mute
                                *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* YEAH JR!!! Holdin it down!! Congrats on your win man. Now thats a big D--- slap in the face to the people who thought the US guys needed another 5 years to catch up.
                                AMEN! Way to go buddy, I am sooooo stoked!!

Comment

Working...
                                X