No announcement yet.

Ask JR from DRIFT ALLIANCE Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There will be no lifting of the front wheels or wheelie bars of any sort.

however

Tony knows he might see the front corner lift up if he is where he is supposed to be during battles.....

hahaha

JR
    www.driftalliance.com
    TEAM FALKEN

Comment

Originally posted by j.r.
      There will be no lifting of the front wheels or wheelie bars of any sort.

however

Tony knows he might see the front corner lift up if he is where he is supposed to be during battles.....

hahaha
      JR
      blah blah blah, i GUARANTEE that my FD will walk away from that thing!!!! lets take it to the dragstrip!
      Last edited by Drift Alliance; 12-07-2004, 11:23 PM.
      -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
      www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

hahahahaha........DONE annnnnnnd DONE.

This year is going to be the best thing ever.........

See you friday buddy........
        www.driftalliance.com
        TEAM FALKEN

Comment

Yo JR! Frank from Modified Mag....whats up dude? Hey good times partying with you and Chris at the Hard Rock in LV...thanks for buying the drinks..When I see you guys in Cali for GTLive I'm buying...

Peace!

Comment

What's the story with the Secret Services decal in your quarter window on the S13? (I'm really from Tampa, and know Matt from Enjuku and some others that used to work there)

Are you ever coming down here for an event?

How did it feel to win the D1 driver's search in Miami?

Be on the lookout for the twin Enjuku cars, and HachiBill

Comment

Originally posted by V
              What's the story with the Secret Services decal in your quarter window on the S13? (I'm really from Tampa, and know Matt from Enjuku and some others that used to work there)

Scott Avoy ROM Tuned my car when he worked at Secret Services the weekend of the D1 driver search in miami. They have now gone out of business as you know and the sticker is gone However Scott still takes care of the tuning and he is definately the one of if not the BEST and most knowledgeable tuner of sr20's in the USA.

Are you ever coming down here for an event?

Im sure I will be down there a few times for events. I love Florida and love to drive even more so depending upon what pops up down there Im sure ill make it at some point whether in the Mustang or the 240. Yea I know matt and Kyle pretty well too they are cool guys.

How did it feel to win the D1 driver's search in Miami?

I did not win the drivers search I placed 2nd. But it felt awesome especially when one of the guys from D1 said that Keichi was very impressed with my driving. Im not a big fan of his however to have him compliment meant alot to me. That track is awesome and super fast I loved it.

Be on the lookout for the twin Enjuku cars, and HachiBill

Ill be watching for them!

Get Nuts!

JR

www.driftalliance.com
              TEAM FALKEN

Comment

Originally posted by ModifiedGuy
                Yo JR! Frank from Modified Mag....whats up dude? Hey good times partying with you and Chris at the Hard Rock in LV...thanks for buying the drinks..When I see you guys in Cali for GTLive I'm buying...

Peace!
                Whats up FRANK!!!!

OH yes Vegas was a great time...how can it not be right?....hahaha

I will be holding you to your offer.....

See you soon,

JR
                www.driftalliance.com
                TEAM FALKEN

Comment

its my buddy from the east coast....vaughn gitten,
                  well i just wanted to say hi buddy and i love u for ever and always, we are goin to have fun in cali for the jtcg or the jgct or whatever it is, i don't care i just want time with the DA GUNNERS and then we can watch the car race

Comment

i saw the tein sticker on the side of your Stang, will it have flex types available for street cars, if so are they gona make them for 94s -98s

Comment

It will have TEIN Type Flex Coilovers however I am unsure what years they will be producing them for. If the demand is there I bet they will make them. This is the first domestic they will be producing for as far as I know....

Later,

JR
                      www.driftalliance.com
                      TEAM FALKEN

Comment

thanks, i actualy sent them an e-mail but they didn't say eney thing about the older models. so i was courious.

Comment

Tein is currently in development right now on the '94 to '98 and the '99 to '04. we dropped off the test vehicle a few weeks ago. The parts have been measured and the Flex system is being designed in Japan. This should make for some interesting competition for the Domestic suspension tuners out here that already have coil over conversions like Griggs Racing and Maximum Motorsports.

Comment

Originally posted by X-M-P Guru
                            Tein is currently in development right now on the '94 to '98 and the '99 to '04. we dropped off the test vehicle a few weeks ago. The parts have been measured and the Flex system is being designed in Japan. This should make for some interesting competition for the Domestic suspension tuners out here that already have coil over conversions like Griggs Racing and Maximum Motorsports.
                            This is very cool that you (Ford) are getting involved... VERY COOL
                            Last edited by Craftsman; 12-09-2004, 05:52 PM.

Comment

very cool, rock on, time for me to start save'n up

hey x-m-p guru whats your story? looks like your mustang fan, and is involved with tein?

sorry if there are 2 post i type it up and when i whent back to the thread it wasn't there probly just pressed the wrong button.

Comment

X-M-P (Xtreme Mustang Performance) is the company that Falken chose to build the hell out of JR's 2005 Mustang. We build over the top psychotic rides for sicko's like myself where too much horsepower is still not enough. JR's car will be slightly different because so much relies on power to weight ratio. JR's drive train can produce and handle well over 1100 horse power but i think we will start him out around 550 rear wheel and go from there. The cage and all of the custom components are all done from light weight aluminum or chrome moly. Because the chassis is new we are able to work with other Domestic market brands to help develop and test alot of new products and there will be a TON of new 2005 Mustang stuff crammed into this car. I wish we could go into more detail right now but we still have a lot more development before we decide on a final vehicle layout.

Comment

Working...
                                X