Ashikaga/Tokyo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashikaga/Tokyo

For those of you that live in Japan, this summer I'm heading of to Japan this summer. I'll be staying in Tokyo and Ashikaga for about 2 weeks. Are there any car/drifting related things in the area? Any touge? Any info would be appreciated!

How MUch

I was thinkin' bout' going to j-pan this summer after i work and i wanna know how much it costs to stay fo 2 weeks ??????

Comment

It all depends on where you stay. But its only costing me about a grand (not including money i'm spending on stuff....lol) i've heard around 4 grand.....its not cheap. but i get it cheap because im staying with a host family, i'll be an exchange student there.

Comment

wicked

I thought it would be more!!! How old r u and how do you get to be an exchange sudent??? Is it through yo skoo??

Comment

Sorry

I know you asked if there was any touge or stuff like dat but i just had some ques.

Comment

I'm 16. My school has a partnership with two schools in Ashikaga. We have host students from Japan in March, and in June, we head of to Japan. Its craploads of fun.

oh, dont worry about the questions, i dont mind answering

Comment

Damn!!!

SHite yor hella lucky i wish i could do that!!! But, i go to a charter school and we can go to any continent we wanna fo like 1500 dolla I hella wanna go there!!!!

Comment

Thats cool. good luck man!

Comment

ThanX Ser Peace out!!!

Comment

Re: Ashikaga/Tokyo

Originally posted by DizyDrifter
                    For those of you that live in Japan, this summer I'm heading of to Japan this summer. I'll be staying in Tokyo and Ashikaga for about 2 weeks. Are there any car/drifting related things in the area? Any touge? Any info would be appreciated!
                    There are car related things everywhere. Seriously. One of them is just going to Daikoku Futa PA (parking area) on any weekend. You'll see all sorts of stuff there..at night it's even crazier..as far as the drifting..well, it's all over, but you need to know somebody..it's not completely public knowledge and people don't go around telling everyone where to go. So my advice is to go to Daikoku meets some people then go from there.

Comment

alrite, thanks man. where is Daikoku?

and by the way, could you be B*G from MCF?

Comment

Originally posted by DizyDrifter
                        alrite, thanks man. where is Daikoku?

and by the way, could you be B*G from MCF?
                        Hahahaha, yep, that's me.

Daikoku isn't hard to find..just about everyone and their dog knows where it is. If you can find the Yokohama Bay Bridge then you'll find Daikoku (yes it's that easy!)...there are signs for the exit ramps.

Comment

I was raptor on MCF. What happened to it neways?

Thanks for your help. I'll try to find a way to get out there.

Comment

what is it like communicating in japan if you know little or no japanese i know in france if you struggle to ask a question in french most people will answer you in english :P

Comment

Though English is mandatory in grades 7-12 in japan, they do concentrate more on reading and writing it, rather than speaking. At least, thats what my japanese teacher told me. Having talked with a few japanese kids my age, it might be a little tough if you know no japanese, but a little will help. quite a few people do know english tho.

Comment

Working...
                              X