No announcement yet.

Ashikaga/Tokyo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I envy you man. Take loads of pictures and post 'em up! There's a possibility that I might be able to do something like that but it's still up in the air. The school board has been really tight-arsed about international flights since 9/11

B-Wurm

Comment

I'll take plenty. Since ashikaga is in a valley, there should be some nice roads around...:-D

Comment

i'll be up there in 2 weeks :P yay me....

Comment

lucky you!

::bump:: any more info?

Comment

if you dont speak any japanese, your going to have a hard time. The train stations and freeway signs do have English though
            Luckily my wife reads and writes chinese, and a lot of the kanji characters are the same or close enough for you to understand. It helped a lot when we went for 3 weeks.

Comment

I speak decent japanese, and can read both kanas. Plus some kanji. so i'll be good in that department

Comment

ok..i barely speak japanese but i can read and understand it..and im getting along fine...ive been here for nearly 4 years..its pretty easy to find your way on trains and so forth..hope you enjoy your stay

Comment

If anyone remembers, I said a while ago that I was going to Japan. Well guess wut guys! Im leaving next sunday (the 12th!). Tokyo/Yokohama/Yokosuka here I come! LOL.

Comment

hopefully ill have the c33 by then..if so ill come and get you in yo-hoe-suka and we'll go to yokohama..how long are you staying?

are you going on base yokosuka or offbase?

Comment

What do they do at Daikoku Futa? Drift practice?

I've been to Tatsumi Parking on C1 Inner (lots of racers, no drifting since it's small) and a parking lot on the Wangan Route (Don't know if it has a name), also full of racers...

I'm going again tonight for the first time in quite a while... ehehehe...

Comment

the daikoku is a chill place..when i go people just sit back, relax, and look at each others rides..its a place to meet up and later on in the night we all just drive away and have fun

Comment

On base is where im staying. Ill be there for three weeks. From the 13th to the 30th.

Comment

Originally posted by DizyDrifter
                            I'm 16. My school has a partnership with two schools in Ashikaga. We have host students from Japan in March, and in June, we head of to Japan. Its craploads of fun.

oh, dont worry about the questions, i dont mind answering
                            Wow this is weird, you go to EGHS dont you? Mr. Darnell your japanese teacher?

I went on the exhange program twice

You will have tons of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
                              On base is where im staying. Ill be there for three weeks. From the 13th to the 30th.
                              are you military or dependant? i'm currently AF active duty and want to go to Japan for vacation next year, but i need to get an idea of how much the trip will cost, and where i can stay.

Comment

i can understand some of it but i can't read or write it

Comment

Working...
                                X