X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this guy is an "ig-nor-a-moose"

Comment

Originally posted by s14driftingTX
      I guess ignorance should also be a requirement of joining the cult i mean faction.
      SCORE! IM IN!!!!!! no im just kidding. im not ignorant....

yea so anyways i dont really care for what this kid is saying. There are people that will always hate on what we do, or what welike. Hell, I bet this kid loves NASCAR but people hate on that all the time. People will never see everything the same way. All i know is im going to get kicked out first ,lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DriftingNewbie
        SCORE! IM IN!!!!!! no im just kidding. im not ignorant....

yea so anyways i dont really care for what this kid is saying. There are people that will always hate on what we do, or what welike. Hell, I bet this kid loves NASCAR but people hate on that all the time. People will never see everything the same way. All i know is im going to get kicked out first ,lol.
        I hate to say this, but... the guy that started the site, is around his 20's already. So.. that's sad.

Comment

I'd like to ask this guy these questions:
          WHY is driting a poison?
          WHAT is so harmful about a bunch of guys that drift in videogames?

Grip is not the only way around corners. Some of us are creative. Race car programs don't benefit car companies more than drift-car programs. They both focus on the same thing: improving the ****ing car.

Comment

If they want to be anti-drifting let them...

What you guys don't realize is that negative publicity is good publicity.

Comment

Thats funny, i found this site before i saw this thread. And i emailed him last night asking if i could sign up. And asking him if he hates all things that are cool, like dirtbikes and fireworks. Still waiting for my reply!
              www.chrisforsberg.com
              www.driftalliance.com
              www.nosdrift.com
              www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

haha that guy is so freaking stupid. what a moron. pathetic LMAO cmon its a game you queer-bait. he obviously had NO LIFE WHAT SO EVER!! LMFAO!hahahaha
                Last edited by 240drftr; 12-09-2004, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Thats funny, i found this site before i saw this thread. And i emailed him last night asking if i could sign up. And asking him if he hates all things that are cool, like dirtbikes and fireworks. Still waiting for my reply!
                  Rofl, you go get em tiger. I say we all join up. He'd probably poo in his diapers if 100 people joined his cause. Then poo again when they all started drifting in video games. I might do it, then drift on GT3 and see if the computer cars tell on me.

Comment

This guy, although a total idiot, does make some good points in his ramblings. There are guys who are trying to show off by drifting in areas with other people around, and a lot of the guys on this site are the people he makes a point of, don't know anything about handling a car, think that theyre so cool, and are encouraged to slide their car around endangering people. Hell, I am not the best race driver in the world, but I understand that, and I have seen alot of guys run around here talking about how theyre GOING to get a car and drift soooooo tite, because theyre 15. I'm not saying you can't just saying that there are guys who don't realize how much could be at risk, or are totally ignorant. Those people scare me.

Nor does he make a point of street racers, who have caused death and hurt people. Those are the ultimate idiot who drag race on city streets with people around, putting them in immense risk. The problem is the same with drifting, most of them don't know what the hell theyre doing or even know how to handle the car and are too ignorant to understand that. I dont think anyone has died from drifting yet, or at least im not aware of it.

Other than that, he is a total idiot. He wants people who play video games, to stop those with cars. Thats like saying they need dance dance revolution players to stop breakdancing from infecting normal dancing.

Comment

Yea, the Moonwalk ruined life as we know it. I heard Mad Cow disease started with inner city kids doing the Windmill.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASHDRIVE
                        I hate to say this, but... the guy that started the site, is around his 20's already. So.. that's sad.
                        I call everyone "kid". Hell, i call my 58 year old father "kid" sometimes.

Comment

I concur. Whoever wrote that is an F-tard.

Initial D isn't even a sub-par anime... it's a great one. And not just for the driving aspects.

It doesn't say that people can beat better cars by drifting, it says they can beat better cars by being better drivers.

And they seem to forget that drifting is a legitamite driving technique.

Ever seen WRC?

Comment

dunno what hes on about "infecting our culture" what culture his litlle live for speed simulator as good as it is i think his gaming as a smaller community i would say infects our culture i mean i dont think racing games are anywhere near as big as drifting which as far as ive seen evidence spans from japan, america, australia, new zealand, england, ireland, scotland, korea, spain,peurto rico , sweden, finland, germany. thats just what ive seen of drifting inernatinally i bet if i looked hard enough i would find it in the congo i bet theres even twice as many more countres with drift scenes that i have missed from that list where as his live for speed is infecting him i dont see people who hate video games creating anti drifting on video games factions>

Comment

Drifting is practically the only thing fun in LFS.

Normal driving is lame since there is horrible understeer (due to the fact that it's a waste of time to play a game that realistic with a gamepad or mouse and keyboard. only a wheel would make it truely playable.), and it's so easy to lock the brakes (No ABS simulation I guess).

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                                Yea, the Moonwalk ruined life as we know it. I heard Mad Cow disease started with inner city kids doing the Windmill.
                                you drifter lovers. God don't want all this mixen between good ol grip people and them there dirty drifters.

Comment

Working...
                                X