No announcement yet.

JGTC (FEEDBACK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The JGTC race was awesome, but it was frustrating and boring at the same time. The reason is that throughout the entire race I never at one point knew what place any of the cars were in. I was in the VIP stands for most of the race but got bored and went to view the back stretch and pits. There was some announcement there but it was quite and the cars were loud so I wasn't able to follow. That and the announcer for the race wasn't very enthusiastic.

There just wasn't any good areas to view large portions of the course.

D1 was very entertaining to watch because they did have good seating, and there was enthusiastic announcing even with the PA problems.

Comment

Originally posted by nasty nate 7
      went on sunday, ah yes, another schooling from the japanese... we came close on a few good runs, but still wasnt enough. id say good job out there to all the drivers. YOU GUYS GET AN A FOR EFFORT. but a good 80 percent of the american drivers spun out man, the japanese must me laughing at us again... team FALKEN was FALKEN horrible. all the new cars werent even ready. wtf is up with that~!?

Dude there was a huge bump as you entered the first turn...it was *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*in up everyone...a couple of the japanese drivers figured it out, but the track was crap...if it was a better track I think the US performance would have been much better...

Comment

Originally posted by nasty nate 7
        heh...i'll state my opinion...what comes to mind first is that, these guys sure get a lot of hype and exposure like some drift bad@sses and gods and they been drifting for more than a couple of years (two years proffesionally maybe, but alot longer including timebefore competitions) . I SAW these same guys simply getting owned...It seems like the majority of those people that say d1 is rigged, dont understand the sport. The judges give a harder time to the japanese driver also, how did you think tanaka and suenaga lost?, they both pulled good runs and all, but it just wasnt enough....they saw that the american drivers gave it a lot more out there. Thinking the japanese are completely biased isn't necessary....and Ghost, let me say this. I dont see ANY japanese driver getting that much exposure in japan, if so, they are definately backing up the bullsht with their driving. I'm not a professional drifter, im not sponsored, I have a full time career, don't give me the not placing any standings bullsht, im not some punk a$$ kid, im just stating my opinion. You put on an exhibitional sport, you can't not expect to encounter critcism. Like take this for example: I'm a chef...If i don't do well in my line of work, im fckn fired. But if these guys were dropped from their sponsorships for being mediocre drivers, there wouldn't be enough talent in america to fulfill a new group of drivers. This is the problem with this sport here, these companies want to capatalize on Drifting and this hyper growth, instead of letting the sport mature properly. I mean its pathetic to have a Japan vs US D1. The skill basis for both entries are extremely opposite, America is far to low on the drift spectrum compared to Japan. You see companies sponsoring the few that excell here at drift competitions and then want to compete with japan? They have teenage girls in japan that can drift better then our American Born tops. Don't get me wrong, there are good US drivers, but you guys should step back and let this place grow before you start throwing these Big international @ss kickings. I dont care about claiming loyalty to the american drivers, im just stating my OPINION straight up, im not one of those kids who idolize drifters, telling everyone how cool they are, how they are the best and realize they got a beating from drivers from somewhere else thinking the judges were biased and Shet. i aint nobodys fan out there. Before you guys proceed about, "Don't you want to watch drifting? or these guys are making drifting possible to see for you or help the sport grow" or whatever else you have to say. Of course i enjoy drifting, I love to watch, I love to drift. Im specifically talking about the growth of Drifting in this nation though, and how there are better methods present to develop this country as a contender vs japan.
        Dude your not giving credit where Credit is due you guys have some amazing drivers in the US. For you to say that a teen girl in Japan could beat JR, Ken, Calvin, Chris, Alex, Sammy, Rhys, Ernie, or any of the US tops...wow that has to be one of the most unintelligent posts I have ever read...I think I lost some IQ points...give respect where respect is due even though that track at GT live was so messed up these guys still managed to hang with the Japanese cats...I think after Irwindale in Feb you will have a totally different opinion.

Comment

*slurp slurp slurp*

Yeah you better take a break from that. Have you seen teenage girls in japan drift?

Comment

yes i have seen teenage girls drift touge(they are 18 and 19) omfg these girls are very crazy in japan and the do it any time of the day even. go to japan, its so different over there. getting back to the credit part, i dont praise ppl who lost a competition. taniguchi loses a 1st place finish a lot, i dont see anybody praising is @ss. hes not phuckin happy, you see tears of defeat. just take your loss like a man instead of being oh yes, you are so great even though you loss, your still the best, this is competition ladies, get with it, like sixgun said, dont complain about the food chain, be on top of it

Comment

and yes i do have to agree, the track was very poorly organized and i think they couldve done a better job at that.

Comment

I was talking to Mr Modified btw.

Comment

oh... my bad then weaponx hows the silvia?

Comment

Working...
                  X