No announcement yet.

D1GP Rigged?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1 is bias, not rigged. Hibino clearly won against Nomuken at Ebisu and they gave it to him anyway

Comment

• has no one really seen the set up for all the d1 driver searchs and all the courses are set up to make the americans look like fools. The japanese don't like gaijin and i know a few of the d1 drivers hate america. And this is the reason why there is no gaijin drivers in the D1 japan series hell they have there first oki drifter there and even oki is considered gaijin.

Comment

• The fact that they decided to bring D1 to the US is a huge step.

Like any organized event or sport that is looking for Competetive and commercial sanctioning, the rules will change to FIT the competition.

True for now, the "Drift King" is the King judge of D1. That's is fantastic for now.

There will be a time when he releases his seat. This is when the sport will have evolved into international acceptance.

I can imagine that there will be Driver's searches, sanctioned by D1, all over the globe. And from those searches will come the regional search finals (or something of the sort... hope you get my drift)
        And this is where the D1 Judges will come to witness and move competitors foward.

Keep in mind, D1 is still an infant in the motorsport world. It still has to mature into something unimaginably great.

Maybe not this year... but maybe in the near future we'll see D1 on FOX

Comment

this is crazy, none of this matters

imagine if they would
          take all the cars and all the drivers, throw them in different cars so no one would know whose who, and drifted.

who'd be booing now, japanese would spin out...who would boo?...

Rhys would be driving a rx7 no one would know, and give time he'd win, who'd be able to say Americans can drift better then Japanese. No one.

Give Immamura the GTO and watch him win. Who would have talked *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* then?
          No one.

Judges only judge competitors who are willing to be judged. Otherwise the racer should just stay away.

Theres a reason why all the Judges are Japanese. Because all the original drifters are also Japanese. Until an American who was born and raised and drifted on US soil can sit up with the rest of the judges. Then and only then will driftings events be equal. Because lawfully for an American judge to be head of such an event, it would've meant he's already been #1. Meaning no longer did Japanese come first place in a D1 event. But an American.

But i guess i've also missed the point.

Again it's all about the driver and the car.

If the car can't keep up with another then it shouldn't compete against it. They should have like a "wieght" class. Or some wack *Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* like that. But they don't for this one reason.

It takes a good driver to drive good. It takes an even better drive to drive good in a difficult car. It takes a far greater driver to improve his abilities and compete against different drivers and their cars and come out a winner.

Comment

• How come no one mentions the fact that J guys were running on J tires. RE01s, Direzzas, AD07s, RevSpecs, etc...

What do we have? ES100, ST115, FM901?

SO evident in the transitions and speeds. I think they should have to use our US tires if they are over here....

Good job guys... The judging wasn't too bad compared to the pairing. 3 americans left, all rules get thrown out. 2 of them go against each other automatically eliminating one, and the other one gets paired with Taniguchi. Eeek!

Out of entry impact and stuff, Topics II takes the cake over everyone, he was starting before the Japanese guys and was hauling *Censored**Censored**Censored*. Zing zing kick naaah pow pow!!!! Aaaaaaawwwesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by _PG_
              Out of entry impact and stuff, Topics II takes the cake over everyone, he was starting before the Japanese guys and was hauling *Censored**Censored**Censored*. Zing zing kick naaah pow pow!!!! Aaaaaaawwwesome!
              I love you too. Ill be back soon!
              www.chrisforsberg.com
              www.driftalliance.com
              www.nosdrift.com
              www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• but at the same time you have to think that the japanese have been doing this for a while...although i do agree gushi v taniguchi sucked buts thats how they pair based on rank

Comment

Working...
                X