No announcement yet.

KUMAKUBO. D1GP Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since when was there no video camera's supposed to be allowed? The no liquid besides water was pretty *Censored**Censored**Censored* though.

Was the video camera restriction on the cali speedway website or something? I remember stuff like no backpacks, but there were plenty of those.

Besides, the less *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* things are the better anyway. More video!

Comment

Originally posted by GoukiS14
      when he sparked it seemed as though from what it looked like at the distance I was at as though he had a rig that made it spark so that while he drifted the weight would shift to one side and make that "arm-thingie" hit the ground.
      yup titanium throws white sparks, must have gottin the idea from a mini trucker

Comment

Great drifting by Kumakubo, very consistent. I just don't like APC as a company.

Comment

Originally posted by SolidAxleSlide
          geeze. its funny how this is drifting.com, but nobody know what the hell went on.

anyways,

gushi vs taniguchi

Gushi by far was the cleanest, and had the best handle on the course out of all the USA drivers that night. his entry speed seemed to be higher than all other US guys, and he had greater angle around the first turn. Anyhow, he got paired with taniguchi.
          On their first run, taniguchi led. Gushi did his best to keep up with taniguchi, and perhaps pushed his car a little too hard. I don't remember whether it was when he was chasing or leading, but on the transition on the second turn, he spun. Too much pressure I guess. Anyhow gushi out, taniguchi advances.

i would have to disagree with that. I thought that had to be one of gushis worse runs i've seen. He missed both clipping points and spun every run on the 2nd clip. The one cool thing was when tanaguchi was following gushi got side ways so early that it totaly ruined tanaguchi's run and totaly threw him off. It seems that when gush comes up to a superior oppent he trys to get side ways as early as he can to throw the follower off.
          Last edited by tonesdef; 12-25-2004, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X