Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shouldn't this be a sticky???

Comment

Here is a real quick down and dirty on my biography for those that asked for it. This was written by D1 in their Feb. 2004 event program.
      Ernie Fixmer
      Formula Drift/VR Motoring/Robinson Helicopter
      Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

D1GP DRIVER PROFILES
        ERNIE FIXMER

You could say Los Angeles native Ernie Fixmer has Uncle Sam to thank for his drifting passion. While serving in the military in Okinawa, he discovered the underground world of drifting. Fixmer spent the next three years sharpening his drifting skills in a Toyota Corolla (AE86) and joined “Murder” a highly respected Okinawa drifting team. In mid-2001, Fixmer, a skilled mechanic, returned to the U.S. and immediately began putting together a Nissan 240SX hatchback. At the 2003 D1 Grand Prix at Irwindale, Fixmer—at the wheel of Rotora’s drift spec 240SX – made it into the top 16, a sweet accomplishment given that the field included Japanese professional D1 drift masters. His head-to-head, sudden-death round with D1 Grand Prix points leader Yuoichi Imamura was a highlight of the drifting spectacle.
        Ernie Fixmer
        Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

2004 did not go to well as many of you may know. I lost an engine the night before the Feb. D1 event and lost the transmission the next day in qualifying. I am now driving for McKinney motorsports for the 2005 season.
          Ernie Fixmer
          Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

hey ern if you head out to japan when you hit Kyushu IE.. sekia hills give me a call.. My team and i run that track alot. OR Auto Polis for that matter.. Ill be entering the D1 Search for that.
            anyway keep up the good work. I have thought about comming back from japan to be apart of drifting in the states..

Comment

Eernie what car do you like better AE86 or 240sx?
              And also how much would it be to get a small decal for my car of "team murder california"? Thanks.

Comment

YO ERNIE I AM KEEPING YOUR TRADITION ALIVE OVER. LAST MONDAY I WENT TO NAGO WITH ALL THE MURDER GUYS AND APROACH FAMILY AND FANCY. IT WAS AWESOME. I FINALLY GOT MY CAR DONE AND S TEC TUNED BUT I SENDING IT TO AUTO SERVICE K FOR THEM TO FINISH SETTING EVERYTHING. SO NEXT WEEK I WILL BE GETTING IT BACK AGAIN. TALK TO U LATERS OH YEAH MY MURDER STICKER SAYS CALI RIGHT ON THE END OF IT!!!!!

Comment

Hey Drew...stay online. I am going to send you an email.
                  Ernie Fixmer
                  Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

ALRIGHT I AM AT WORK. LATERS

Comment

hey ernie,
                      whatsup man, im that guy from tab with the rc car, it was like right after d1/jgtc, i was just wondering what are you gonna be driving in the 05 season and if you ever got ur drift rc car for christmas
                      thanks
                      randy

Comment

Car is undecided yet...most likely a Nissan of some kind. I am working on the drivetrain sponsorships right now. I am no longer with Rotora. I am working with McKinney motorsports. Nope, no RC car for Christmas....maybe someday.
                        Ernie Fixmer
                        Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

Originally posted by Ernie
                          Car is undecided yet...most likely a Nissan of some kind. I am working on the drivetrain sponsorships right now. I am no longer with Rotora. I am working with McKinney motorsports. Nope, no RC car for Christmas....maybe someday.
                          hey ernie, sorry to hear about your split with rotora. If you're lookin' for drivetrain goodies, ORC is the way to go. I know some of the japanese reps for ORC since they're close with top secret. My oil offer still stands too...OH btw, tell franco i'll take your place in the blue car!

Comment

Originally posted by Wickdmarz
                            So whats the requirements for Team Murder and how will you be judging them??

Are you looking at making it for 2005? And possible competiting as a team 2005 season?

Also are you only going to be looking at drivers already in the industry or maybe bring some new faces into the spot light?

Are you going to make another sticker for supports only??

-Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ernie
                              Who's the Rotora driver now?

-Al

Comment

My "split" with Rotora is not really a painful one. We are mergingThey are still helping me with a few things...I still have an email address with them. efixmer@rotora.com I am just going to be relying more on McKinney to maintain and support my car for 2005. I'm not sure if Rotora is going to really have a full on team next year, but they have shown that they will support me where they can. I may drive their car for a few select events, but that depends on my schedule and Rotora's schedule.
                                Ernie Fixmer
                                Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

Working...
                                X