and then....farts on nitekids!!!, hahahaha
      Ernie Fixmer
      Formula Drift/VR Motoring/Robinson Helicopter
      Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

Your my hero!

Comment

Hehe, the truth....

(To ad the the fart thing)....Then gets his Mountain Dew and lil' six pack of Oreo cookies and stumbles back into the shop half asleep...
          Wow, this is the most I've seen the quite guy talk. From the looks of all this chitter chatter ya seem to be doing good, bro. Good to see so.
          I have a few friends heading this way from Okinawa past and we'll be up to see ya soon.

Bootey...er, I mean Booney

Comment

so ernie...i was just wondering how you ended up being in motegi racing?

just saw the add on the new importtuner mag

Comment

I got a question

Hey Ernie,
              This is a question I always forget to ask you, but I think the public would be interested as well.
              What can you do beside practice drifting to go to the next level?
              No cheese for Ernie,

Sam

Comment

Originally posted by RandyJordan
                so ernie...i was just wondering how you ended up being in motegi racing?

just saw the add on the new importtuner mag
                Through McKinney motorsports. Gary has had a long standing relationship with Motegi and it carried over to me with my joining the McKinney team.
                Ernie Fixmer
                Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

Originally posted by jspecusa
                  Hey Ernie,
                  This is a question I always forget to ask you, but I think the public would be interested as well.
                  What can you do beside practice drifting to go to the next level?
                  No cheese for Ernie,

Sam
                  Well Sam, it depends what you are talking about. There are a few things you can do. I would say the most important for me right now is surrounding myself with the right people or team. I believe that working with McKinney will help me to get to another level of driving. Back to the driving part?...I think that the last competition (U.S. vs. Japan) did a lot for me as far as taking me to the next level. Another important thing is my mental mindset. I do a lot of thinking in between driving events that helps me prepare for what I am going to get out of each practice session or competition. For example...I might have ran over quite a few cones at the last practice. So I will make it a point to stay in the boundries for the next event and be a little more conservative and try to make my runs more clean. Or, I might have allowed myself to get distracted by someone or something being at or on the track. So I would be more concentrated the next time. Hopefully this stuff helps a little. Did I answer your question Sam?
                  Ernie Fixmer
                  Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

Originally posted by Ernie
                    Through McKinney motorsports. Gary has had a long standing relationship with Motegi and it carried over to me with my joining the McKinney team.
                    So you not with Rotora anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by PhoPower
                      So you not with Rotora anymore?
                      Nope, no more Rotora for me....U.S. vs. Japan was my last run with them. I have to move on.
                      Ernie Fixmer
                      Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

Hey Ernie

Its Roger.. the guy with the 240sx coupe that had a busted up oil pan.. that you helped fix. Just want to say Thanks again for your help. How is everything going?

Roger

Comment

Ernie,

Heard you picked up a Yokomo RC Drift Car for your birthday. Hopefully you can come by the Yokomo booth at D1 and drift it up with some of the RC Drifters.

Hopefully Alex got too because I know he had a blast playing with Rainslicked's replica of his S2000 at JGTC.

In case Butch didn't inform you, we have a website for RC Drifting.

Drccentral

Comment

Originally posted by airborneranger
                            Ernie,

Heard you picked up a Yokomo RC Drift Car for your birthday. Hopefully you can come by the Yokomo booth at D1 and drift it up with some of the RC Drifters.

Hopefully Alex got too because I know he had a blast playing with Rainslicked's replica of his S2000 at JGTC.

In case Butch didn't inform you, we have a website for RC Drifting.

Drccentral
                            cool thanks...were you the guy sitting at the desk workin' the cars?
                            I haven't even had a chance to charge the batteries yet. They're all dead. I will have to check out the website. Hopefully I get a chance to practice a little with the RC before D1, hehe.
                            Ernie Fixmer
                            Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

Nope that wasn't me. I don't work there. I just work very closely with Butch, Robert and Bob from Yokomo. Good luck at D1, see you there.

Comment

So how bout we hear bout all yer other escapades Saturday night

We all had a good time Friday,.... but why dont yo tell us how all the BS unfolded in your eyes. Poor Cas was flippin out..Again Happy B-day old man!!
                                Stinkin Yokomo!...LOL! Congrats too....

Booney

Comment

Working...
                                X