No announcement yet.

This is bullcrap(for gamers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would kill to have GT4 on xbox. i'm too poor to buy a ps2 right now, and I really want GT4, is there anyway at all to make ps2 games compatible with Xbox? it's a dumb question i know but hey i'm a dumb person

Comment

I was really looking forward to that game.

Comment

Originally posted by 240sr20
        i would kill to have GT4 on xbox. i'm too poor to buy a ps2 right now, and I really want GT4, is there anyway at all to make ps2 games compatible with Xbox? it's a dumb question i know but hey i'm a dumb person
        yeah, pretty dumb. xbox and ps2 are like windows and mac os. incompatable. you would have to port it like the game co.'s do and without the right compilers, you also would need to chip your xbox.

Comment

how do you mod ur ps2 to play jap games? i bought a ps2 in the states and moved to japan...sooo...do i have to buy an action replay/mod chip like i did for my psx? and where can i find one..or what else?

Comment

Originally posted by lazi_nyo
            yeah, pretty dumb. xbox and ps2 are like windows and mac os. incompatable. you would have to port it like the game co.'s do and without the right compilers, you also would need to chip your xbox.
            so it can be done? or would it be way to expensive

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
              how do you mod ur ps2 to play jap games? i bought a ps2 in the states and moved to japan...sooo...do i have to buy an action replay/mod chip like i did for my psx? and where can i find one..or what else?
              You need to get a mod-chip.Your better off buying a Japanese console,they are lightyears ahead of the U.S ones.Don't believe me,look at the specs of the japanese console,its been updated and runs better.

Comment

Working...
              X