Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woa woa, is that a rwd integra?

Comment

• yes it is. 8 drunken teenagers in the back of your friends chevy van in the ice is fun they know not to ask me to be the designated driver any more

Comment

• WOW, i just drifted a MT for the first time, and it was amazing. it was an 87 toyota PU.
        before that the only thing i drifted was a AT mustang GT. whitch drifts much better.

Comment

• i have never tried anything in an AT car....
          is it a lot easier?

Comment

• Originally posted by tiger
            woa woa, is that a rwd integra?
            that is THE RWD integra, none other like it, if im correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by yarzan
              that is THE RWD integra, none other like it, if im correct.

not to date.

Comment

• I remember when you had those little blue lights behind the rims at hialeah lol. 1st time i see drifting and the highlight of the show was the rwd integra drifting blue lights flickering behind the rims hahaha

Comment

• The company demo car, its a Kakimoto built R33, specifically tuned for circuit racing we thought we'd show the "JDM tyte y0" types how its supposed to be done.

Comment

• kett cars, those little pedal cars that u get from toys r us

HTML Code:
                    www.g-drift.tk

Comment

• well hels bells that didnt work at all

Comment

• I suppose it's not really drifting because it's rear wheel steering, but this is my weapon of choice:

...as for cars, here is my other weapon of choice and my daily driver:

Bwahahaha!!

Comment

• ummm correct me if i'm wrong but is that the integra that had the cr-v diffs put in it and den later converted to rwd? cuz i was thinkin bout the same thing except with the jdm front and keep it awd. mMmm AWD DC2 Integra.... LOL. i kno fersure its gonna be expensive as hell tho. (sounds kinda ricey?)

Comment

• Originally posted by xtheenderx
                            ummm correct me if i'm wrong but is that the integra that had the cr-v diffs put in it and den later converted to rwd? cuz i was thinkin bout the same thing except with the jdm front and keep it awd. mMmm AWD DC2 Integra.... LOL. i kno fersure its gonna be expensive as hell tho. (sounds kinda ricey?)

here's the specs on it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ayphotohosting

i know they were getting some issues with breaking stuff when they first built this car .. but i'm not sure if that got that sorted out or not. (i'm assuming they did)
                            Last edited by JonnySlick; 01-24-2006, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• I saw an 85 volvo four door turbo drifting at ncda grip n slip at thunder hill. IT WAS CRAZY never knew those things could drift

Comment

• Love Drifting Shoping Carts!!! LOL Oh and my baby brother in his stroller he takes those corners so good! He's got great suspention in his stroller!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X