Strangest Drift Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xantos
    Your kidding right? Please dont tell me you honestly believe an imaginary guy in the sky created by people that lived over 2000 years ago was DRIFTING???
    Please leave these boards now.

Comment

• Originally posted by FourDoorSkyline
      Please leave these boards now.
      you can't tell him to leave just because he doesn't believe in the same thing as you, guess what i don't believe in it either and if you've got a problem with it i advise you to keep it to yourself

Comment

• It says right in the user agreement that you do not make posts discriminating against others' religion, race, or gender.

Comment

• he just expressed his opinion he did nothing wrong

Comment

• "...people that lived over 2000 years ago was DRIFTING??? "

You could just ask the person who start the tread, this tread is so old he propably lived with them...

Comment

• actually, that person is me. i just forgot my password for that account. heh. yeah, i was surprised to see this thread back.

and im not that old. im 16

Comment

• My wife's been out of town, so I've been flingin' the poo out of her '97 Q45 for the past couple of days... A lot more stable than my Corolla, and transfers over like a dream. Yes, automatic tranny.

Comment

• im trying to drift my 93 supercharged bonneville...she does not like it, not at all

Comment

• Plymouth K-car, Fork Lift, Volvo 740...you can drift anything in the snow.

Comment

• All this talk about shopping cart drifting has me thinking. Wow, I guess I've been drifting for about 23 years! Except I was allways trying to slide like the Dukes of Hazzard. Anyone see that cart race on a TV comercial? The one that has three guys bashing each other to get to the finish. Man, that would be so much f**king fun

Comment

• Eh, sorry to those I offended, I was very pissed that day; and had to vent, sorry your god took the hit. I edited my post to be more tasteful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Appleseed
                          I was allways trying to slide like the Dukes of Hazzard.
                          there's your big drift car right there, A CHARGER.

Comment

• Originally posted by soultron
                            there's your big drift car right there, A CHARGER.
                            have you seen the "new charger." I think that that would be a pretty sweet drift car.

Comment

• Nissan Nomad 50 forklift
                              Hyster 6 wheeled forklift
                              Toyota Camry with custom beefed up rear sway bar.

Of course, I'd have to do the drifts in the forklifts in reverse, but hella fun!

Comment

• If you're thinking of the 99 concept, yes that is one of the coolest looking cars ever! But the real one thats due out early next year looks like a 300C with a fast back roof. I saw a spy shot in the new Hot Rod. Uuuugh! (sound of life long Mopar fan vomiting)

Comment

Working...
                                X