How often do you Drift?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often do you Drift?

I cant go out as much as I'd like How often do you go out??

Reason is: we're compiling Drifter Profiles.........

We have a section on our site called 'DAILY DRIFTER' for us average everyday peeps who go out whenever we can.

http://www.driftgirl.org/dailydrifte...MBER/Rachi.htm

Shoot me a PM or Email if you wanna get 'Featured'

You dont need the best car, best parts or even be the best driver. It's Just for people who get out there and try...Sumthing for us 'Normal' people

.......ya never know who could be reading it!
    Last edited by DriftGirl; 01-05-2005, 09:31 AM.

I go out whenever I can. At least a good 15-20 minute session on the weekend. Which is really easy to do right now, lots of snow, so there's not a lot of tire noise and I don't piss anyone off.

B-Wurm

Comment

let's just put it this way. Instead of getting drunk last night, I was out. I didn't drink a single drop because I would rather be out there (of course this is in an isolated spot). Last night I had a good 2-3 hrs. Anyways.. just my pesos, ya know ^_^

Comment

havent had a driftable car for over a year now... but finally my 32 arrives end of january so ill be out every nite

- adz

Comment

Driving everyday at least some- but i dont do a lot of hardcore stuff. Maybe one drift a day- cuz u know what they say

A drift a day keeps the ricers away

Comment

I just got back. What can I say, it was raining. hehehe. Turned kinda crazy though, a tree fell over and blocked off the road (fell on its own, crazy rain and wind) so we dug out before the cops showed up. Had some guy in a RX8 almost bang the tree!!

Comment

well now that i put the car in the garage for the winter(tons of work being done to her), non as of right now. during summer, spring and fall i drift as much as i can as long as i have tires and gas.
              Last edited by theflatlander; 01-05-2005, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Every day, at every turn. The only way to become the best is too go 80% at all times, its snowy here right now, so its all the more incentive to go hard all the time, but i guess thats why i have so many tickits, but i can out run the cops most of the time so, alls good

Comment

^-- Imo, is an idiot and accident waiting to happen (That or watches too much initial d)

Comment

Originally posted by Street slider
                    Every day, at every turn. The only way to become the best is too go 80% at all times, its snowy here right now, so its all the more incentive to go hard all the time, but i guess thats why i have so many tickits, but i can out run the cops most of the time so, alls good
                    hachis cant outrun cops... how old are you? haha

- adz

Comment

maybe he can drive better than the cops.... not like they're drag racing, of course... I have gotten away clean from the Keisatsu many of times... it's a rush.

Comment

Originally posted by tiger
                        maybe he can drive better than the cops.... not like they're drag racing, of course... I have gotten away clean from the Keisatsu many of times... it's a rush.
                        Yea, but can you get away from them when they trace your license plates to your house? In America, getting away from the cops is only half the problem. Getting arrested after you get away is a whole different problem.

Plus, no matter how fast you drive, you don't drive faster than a radio transmitter gives away your location.

Comment

yea usually when I see them coming to the drift spot I take off like a bat outa hell and they never catch up to see my plates.
                          Most of the time they just chase u for a little bit then give up. There are so many roads and back alleyways that you can go down and hide in. I know I'd never get away with it in the states, can't outrun that damn radio. good point though.

Comment

Originally posted by Craftsman
                            Yea, but can you get away from them when they trace your license plates to your house? In America, getting away from the cops is only half the problem. Getting arrested after you get away is a whole different problem.

Plus, no matter how fast you drive, you don't drive faster than a radio transmitter gives away your location.
                            thats why you take off yoru front plate and stay sideways

while i dont drift on the street, i do have several humoungousized parking lots (could easily hold an auto-x) i occasionally play at. tires permitting and depending on how much freinds wanna go ride ive done it daily sometimes. but imo drifting on the street is too dangerous. too many variables the driver cannot control. debris/animals/vehicles/magnum p.i./potholes. but i do go to any/every legal event i can. it helps keep the drifting events happening and gives me a safe environment where i can worry about drifting and not other things, like officer rando.

Comment

lol hahaha yea, I like parking lots too. practicing really wide doughnuts helps too.

Comment

Working...
                              X