Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DizyDrifter
    touche, driftgirl. touche.

But girls have the kind of charm that guys don't. so you have an advantage there.

nice one, with the bucking of the car. brilliant!
    Brilliant!

Comment

no joking allowed on Drifting.com! The moderators don't like them! You will be banned!

Comment

on the gold coast we street drift roughly three to four times a week but it is different to the US where there are eight cops per capita.
        On the gold coast (australia) cops can be easily outrun... even in a sprinter 86.
        They have slow *Censored**Censored**Censored* Holden Commodores which is a four door version of the pontiac gto u guys have. the commodores are fitted with a buick 3.8 V6 and are pretty much good for nothing.
        we have track days once a month and 05 will be the second year of the "HPI Drift Nationals" featuring 5 rounds across australia.
        Brisbane, Adelaide, Sydney and two in Melbourne.

Comment

when by bank account allows and also when there is not a foot of snow on the ground. in the summer everyday. As of late I have not had a car as I rolled my old one a few months back. However I completed my new car just in time for the damn snow.

Comment

Working...
          X