Whats your opinion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your opinion?

Just wondering how you guys feel about honda's. I know alot of people talk crap about them for whatever reason it is. Im figuring most of you are drifters and never had a Honda or something. How do you feel about this?
    Attached Files

They're not bad, they just get the most flak 'cause everyone and their mom drives one.

Comment

Yea that NSX thing its a pile of crap LOL!!! What the fuks wrong with a honda and the haters I diont know, I own 9 hondas presently and any one will get me from point A to B

Comment

because there good dependable cars. Tuners also like them because they have huge aftermarket support. I think there the best FWD car you can get.

Comment

Originally posted by TokyoDrifterxo7
          because there good dependable cars. Tuners also like them because they have huge aftermarket support. I think there the best FWD car you can get.
          Yeah...I still think the ITR is hot.

Comment

Wtf is an ITR, ATR, CTR? i hear honda guys say that alot.

"My ctr can beat your supra" !?!?!?!

Comment

Integra Type R...I'm sure you can figure out the rest, you're a grown man

Comment

Hondas are nice dependable cars. Can't say anything bad about the cars... The owners are a different story though... I've ran into a number of stupid examples and I've only met a few owners that hold the cars and themselves some class. I'm looking into buying a 93 NSX in the very near future. S2000... ehh, its just not my style.

Comment

Yeah, Hondas just have a bad reputation because of the whole 'type-r sticker rice-rocket' thing. Besides the rwd Hondas, even some of the newer ff models are quite good, like the dc5 integra and cl7 accord

Comment

The whole owners ordeal. You will find that in any car group, not just Honda. As for the whole CTR, ATR, ITR... Civic type-R, Accord type-R, Integra type-R. Honda is one of the top leaders in technology. There mofuggin genious! If we had JDM Hondas here in the states im sure people would look at them in a whole different way. JDM all the way

Comment

yeh hondas are ok as long as they arent really ricey.... jdm is all good... i like a honda that is mildly jdm tuned on the exterior, with sum good preformance mods... and the s2k is one of my favorite cars.... when it's all spoon'd out it's soo nice... mmm... total carbon roof....

Comment

the big question..

personally i'm gong to have to say that hondas are great cars, true they've been made out to be 'rice-mobiles', but they wouldn't stay in business unless they made quality automobiles. i love the little civic DX hatches, the B16 is a great engine, as is the B18.. and the NXS is an affordable exotic, that is drivable.. unlike many other exotics that take the arms and legs of a football player to make work.. even though honda gets a lot of flak, they're good cars.

Comment

I don't understand why people wouldn't like them. They have some of the greatest engineers in the world designing and building them. How many car companies do you know of that also make humanoid robots and private jets, engines and all?

Comment

Originally posted by spock
                            How many car companies do you know of that also make humanoid robots and private jets, engines and all?
                            Mitshubishi

Mitshubishi monopolized in Japan. They have practically every thing electronic made by them.

Comment

Oh yeah. I forgot about them. They did make the Japanese Zeros during World War II and my computer monitor.

Comment

Working...
                              X