Where to buy a driftcar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy a driftcar?

And we are not talking about a stock Nissan 200sx with some modifications...
    I'm looking for a car good enough for D1. The parts are so expensive to get to Norway that I'm thinking about importing the hole car.

Does enyone know about any websites from Japan or USA where I can find
    a "ready to race driftcar" for sale??
    Last edited by Heimegut; 01-19-2005, 03:56 AM.

if you send me the money for the parts, install, and base car, we can build a d1 ready drift car for you, but it'll require money up front and you'll have to arrange the shipping.

Comment

i say u save up a grip of money and take a trip to japan and buy a car off some1 or go to cwest or something. thats your best bet

Comment

Originally posted by variant
        if you send me the money for the parts, install, and base car, we can build a d1 ready drift car for you, but it'll require money up front and you'll have to arrange the shipping.

I was really hoping to find a used car, but you could always tell me the
        cost for a Nissan 200sx (180sx?not silvia) s13 with a SR20DET engine (with about 400hp and build to take it), coilovers (Tein,Tanabe) LSD (kaaz),rollcage,upgraded brakes, bushes, rod's, bodykit... and so on.

It doesn't need to be exactly.

Comment

if you're serious it's possible.

Tein Super Drift coilovers cost around 1200$, edfc is $300, a 240sx will cost around $2,000, the price of the sr20 depends on the model you want, and we cna get you the highest quality cat back exhausts, a body kit with front fascia, side skirts, and rear bumper, for about 900, work rims, nice tires, etc.

You just have to let me know what your budget is.

Comment

You can go to j-garage.com

Comment

Send me money

I'll build you one

Comment

Tein Super Drift coilovers cost around 1200$, edfc is $300, a 240sx will cost around $2,000, the price of the sr20 depends on the model you want, and we cna get you the highest quality cat back exhausts, a body kit with front fascia, side skirts, and rear bumper, for about 900, work rims, nice tires, etc.

um, hi , this is captain obvious

200sx=sr stock.

didnt know you needed a body kit to drift, much less an EDFC b/c your too lazy to get out yoru car and turn a knob (or your sponsored and can afford to be lazy) or needed nice/rims/tires.

get a rwd car. learn how to drift. the nissan S chassis is the most self drifting platform on the market imo, and it doesnt take much to be competititve, but it doesnt take anything this guy listed except maybe the coilovers.

Comment

just to ehmpasize this point

drifting is mostly driver. its not all driver, the car can do a lot of it, but you cant just build a car and have it drift by itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Ris4drift
                    just to ehmpasize this point

drifting is mostly driver. its not all driver, the car can do a lot of it, but you cant just build a car and have it drift by itself.
                    I know, that's why I use my stock Toyota AE86 with suspension from Bilstein as the only modification to practice drifting. Then skills will be necessary.

The Nissan is meant to be mostly for showoffs and marketing for a company.
                    That's why it need to be something special, but still at lowest possible costs.

It might be that you call it 240sx, we only have 200sx in Europe, and for S13
                    1989-1993 it comes with a 1,8l engine.

The reason why I'm looking for a used one= save time and money.
                    New parts costs.

Comment

Is the Tein Super Drift coilovers the same as Tein HE? (Just trying to figure out the pricedifferences between here and in US)

Don't have any budget, but I guess it would be possible to buy a pretty
                      good car for about 18-20 000$, if somebody sells...

Comment

go to http://www.zilvia.net/f/index.php

Comment

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=70566
                          heres a nice one

Comment

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=70924

another

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
                              Thank you!
                              The prices for a modded car is the same as for a stock one where I live....

Comment

Working...
                              X