Meet DRIFTING PRETTY - Noelle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noelle
    Honestly, I wasn't thinking about getting an SR swap, I really want to see what I can do with my KA. But there are days like today, where I sit and wonder if I should. So, I can't say that I definitely won't...who knows...I make decisions fairly sporadically sooooo...maybe one day you might find your car missing and my car will have a SR!hahahahahaha...

I still see myself going out to events and drifting. There are some priorities that might stop me from coming out and playing once and a while...but it would never stop me completely from coming out and making fun of you!!!!For this year....Drifting has my full attention and I'm not going to leave you AMANDA!!! Can't get rid of me that easily VIETNAM! Are you worried that after all us old girls are hitched and having babies you'll be alone?! hahahaha
    Get an SR!!! hehe j/k Your KA motor is still okay, it's not even dead yet... Wait, it is just a little sick in the head... ahaha! Are you sure you will be out at event? You know Canadian/Vietnamese people lie! I am not worried that you and the rest of the girls will be hitched with babies and leave me. I'll still have the other girls or I can call myself Drifting Lonely! I am sure I will be okay, your easy to replace. hehe j/k I'll make you drive with me next year and make your husband to be come with you too!

Comment

You won't be loney...there will be so many other girls out there with you. And us "old" ladies will be out there kicking the heck out of our clutches and making fun of you! You may be young now...but I see some new prospective members that are looking to take your throne! You aren't the youngest!!! hahahahahaha

Comment

Haha! please, they wish... j/k I still will be the first youngest female drifter out there! I hope! ... ahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah Your gonna leave me! Well, can I still drift your car?

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda
          Get an SR!!! hehe j/k Your KA motor is still okay, it's not even dead yet... Wait, it is just a little sick in the head... ahaha! Are you sure you will be out at event? You know Canadian/Vietnamese people lie! I am not worried that you and the rest of the girls will be hitched with babies and leave me. I'll still have the other girls or I can call myself Drifting Lonely! I am sure I will be okay, your easy to replace. hehe j/k I'll make you drive with me next year and make your husband to be come with you too!
          omg amanda- if you get married b4 me and nadine...i think were going to shoot ourselves...or well shoot you! hahha
          hey NoHo -who you calling Old?! errr! lol

Comment

Haha! That would be funny if I did get married before you n Nadine. You both would kill me. So, better hope that Ray doesn't pop the question during July (our 3 year anniversary)! haha Still, I will be drifting not leaving you girls!

Comment

Haha! That would be funny if I did get married before you n Nadine. You both would kill me. So, better hope that Ray doesn't pop the question during July (our 3 year anniversary)! haha Still, I will be drifting not leaving you girls!
              if ray pops the question on your 3rd anniversary and scott didnt for our 8th..theres something totally wrong!

Comment

You did pretty good with blown shocks!!!!

LOL no Kat does not have blown shocks just a lot i mean a lot of body roll..

Comment

Well, can I still drift your car?
                  Yeah sure...I'll just charge you! hahahaha

Drifting and wedding rings....what an interesting life we all lead.

Question of the day:
                  So if you had to choose between a nice bling bling Tiffany's ring or the Drift car of your dreams...what would you choose?

Comment

I would choose my dream drift car. Sorry, I am not so into getting Tiffany's, as long as it looks bling and doesn't make my finger green I am a happy camper! Hey, aren't I suppose to be asking you the questions?

Here goes:
                    1.) After reading the Formula Drift rulebook, are you still interested in driving their series!
                    2.) If you had the money, would you buy another car? what would it be? what are you going to do with it?
                    3.) When are we having you bachelorette party? haha

Comment

okay, besides the subject of man ho's and wedding rings, when are you going to make your first "pro" appearance?

Comment

Here goes:
                        1.) After reading the Formula Drift rulebook, are you still interested in driving their series!
                        2.) If you had the money, would you buy another car? what would it be? what are you going to do with it?
                        3.) When are we having you bachelorette party? haha
                        1.) Sure, why not. Seems like fun and it's something that we as a Team want to do. If anything, it would be such an experience just to try and see what happens.
                        2.) Yup...the more the cars the more the fun. Realistically, I think I would want another Volvo, maybe the S60R. Humm...maybe I'd get a moped instead...hahahahaha yeah...What am I going to do with it? Drive it......duh! hahahahaha
                        3.) Don't know it's up to the Matron of Honor. But I have a feeling Nadine has her own plans for that night...

Swifty949-Most likely I will have my car ready by the time Formula D comes around to Northern California. Ya know, gotta get all the funds in place to make it all work. The other ladies will be coming out much earlier than me so keep your eye out for them too!

humm...who told you about our man ho's? I thought that was a secret!

Comment

Hey can someone send me some demo's of drifting-pretty please i would like to see them..

Thank you

Peter

Comment

hey peter- if you check out www.driftingpretty.com posted are lil clips of the girls drifting.

Comment

Thank you Reiko Ige..

Comment

So Noelle, how do you like your new aero and wheels? Why is your car so pretty and inexpensive? Why spend so much on making the car look good?

Comment

Working...
                                X